Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

The s.j.b. handgun project

Your pack is really good!

As for the preview, well can i make a small request? biggrin_o.gif

Pa-lease make a Lam on the glock 17, i just love that gun!

And of course your model!

EDIT: I noticed that the USP is pridy small ingame, well i hellt the real thing in my hand and that wasn´t really small, more like slitly smaller than the Deagle.

Yeah, I noticed that when I compared it with this foxy picture. I assure you, this will be ammended in the fix.

In other news, I've updated the Beretta 92F, but having messed with the class names, some of my SRT Units that formerly carried the silenced Beretta 92F, now carry the non-silenced Beretta 92F, and the now non-silenced magazines. Sorry, but for the Config.cpp to function properly and come into line with the rest of the pack, it had top be changed.

The good news is, I plan to make (at least) one SP Mission to go with the pack, and hopefully make the pack "Addons At Ease" Compliant, once I figure at the EULA thing :P

On the Glock Front, I do plan to make an L.A.M. for it, as well as a Silenced version...a similar set up to the USP with the various versions etc.

any updates the Handgun pack 2? sorry, its just im really looking forward to these packs and they really are great.

*bump*

the_unknown_one

and magazine-holding is only common in movies.

Incorrect.  After ten miles, a 7-pound carbine starts getting pretty heavy, and difficult to keep at the ready.  What do you think everyone did before the RAS systems and foregrips started coming around?  Although holding the magazine, and not the magazine well, causes feed problems almost every time.

Very nice pistol pack, looking forward to #2.  Keep up the good work

Oh, please make the USP more powerfull.. if i remember right i had to fire 4 times to strike someone down.. 2 where more realistic i think. because 4 shoots make it kinda useless against some AI´s with AK´s when you don´t use the JohnWoo script ;)

the USP/Lam is my favourite gun in your pack!

Whould it be also posible to get Lam´s on the Colt and the Deagle, that would be awsome!!

biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Would it be also posible to get Lam´s on the Colt and the Deagle, that would be awsome!!

I dont believe the COLT 1911 Supports LAMs, but I'll research into it, and see if I can get some reference images. (If anyone has any pictures of a COLT 1911 with an LAM on attached upon it, either post a link to it, or e-mail it to me).

Thanks.

People have a misconception on the term "LAM." A LAM, is simply a Laser Aiming Module. Made a popular term from the Mk.23. Please, oh please, no more references of mounted flashlights as "LAMs". Ok, now that I got that out of the way...

You can mount a flashlight or laser to pretty much every common pistol. M1911A1's have one Surefire flashlight mount that I particularly like, where it attatches by replacing the slide lock. It's in The Rock...Nicholas Cage's pistol.

Check it out here

That would be excellent. And maybe some tritum sights on it?

I'd love to suggest that some Russian handguns be included in Pack 2 or later... like the Makarov, Grach and Rook... you can find stats for them at www.guns.ru and they're pretty reliable. I'd love to see somebody add an An-94 Abakan for the Russians... something about that 1800rpm on an assault rifle... makes a SAW look weak... just gotta get that feel once...

Thanks!

I'd love to suggest that some Russian handguns be included in Pack 2 or later... like the Makarov, Grach and Rook... you can find stats for them at www.guns.ru and they're pretty reliable.  I'd love to see somebody add an An-94 Abakan for the Russians... something about that 1800rpm on an assault rifle... makes a SAW look weak... just gotta get that feel once...

Thanks!

Well, its only 1800rpm for the first two shots...the rest are about 600 (in full auto).

its really cool jackal that you listen to people that post here and even think about their wishes!

i didn´t find ref pix yet i will search a bit around, hope ill find something.

*bump* any updates? I noticed that you lost some stuff afterMay 17th, from your ofprc server going down. How is everything? Are we any wehre neaer a release?

the_unknown_one

Well, I'm still working hard on 'Pack Two'.

You can find some screenshots here (SIG SAUER P-228) and here (A CHROME BERETTA 92F).

Let me know what you think of the enhancement to the Beretta. (The black version is still available, the chrome colouring is another version, not a replacement).

Wow thats almost perfection! wow_o.gif

Beautiful weapons!

It's good to know your still working hard, and that the black one is still available (i like teh black one). Is treh problem on your site fixed?

the_unknown_one

P.S> and you spelt beretta wrong on teh side of the gun i think (beretta not berreta.) tounge_o.gif

P.S> and you spelt beretta wrong on teh side of the gun i think (beretta not berreta.)  tounge_o.gif

OUCH that hurts! wow_o.gif

lol... Im not owried... i doubt anyine would mind.. especiall if thats suppsed to be like that (e.g. photorealistic textures)

the_unknown_one

Anything new Jackal?

Yes Sxep, I've updated the Colt Pack and added two new versions, one of which can be seen here. It will also be part of the S.R.T. Pack, which you can learn details about here. ;)

Yes Sxep, I've updated the Colt Pack and added two new versions, one of which can be seen here. It will also be part of the S.R.T. Pack, which you can learn details about here. ;)

"M4 'Special Marksman Edition' Variant" (Fictional)   wow_o.gif  rock.gif would that baby be "Joint Ammo and Mags project (JAM). " compatible?

PS: i love the M4 crazy_o.gif

Probably not, as it uses a C-Mag (a 100 round drum)...although I could use ModelSpecial so that it changes and uses the 'normal' M4 Mag as well as the JAM M4 Mag. I'll look into this.

Anyway, this is going off topic, I know I started it by linking to the SRT Page, but any further comments about the SRT Pack please make them here. Thankyou.

jam isnt completed and wont be for awhile

i reckon he should release wen its done not when jam is done

it is easy to re cpp the units later

i think where jam is going we could re cpp the units ourselves

i thought cpp was hard but it was pretty easy when replacing and using weapons of the unit

so i reckon wen his units are completed he should release it not wait for jam

as u know the units waiting for jam are not completed so y should he wait

i think also2 the srt pack is nearing completion so y should he delay it

sorry jack

u replied wen i was typing which was i reckon minutes a go

Its ok, JAM kind of links in with this anyway (if in the future it supports handguns such as Beretta 92F's and and Colt 1911's which there are "loads of" to quote another reply) :P

just read on ofp.org they were also doing handguns on jam

but all i saw was the bullet no.s

dont know how to read the calibers

so if u wanna c the bullets they re gonna use go there  its under the bas ofpor news its in the second page of news

just cant wait for ur the pack

the units improved like 200% from ur last version

the old on rocks also

but this new 1 kicks ass