Sign in to follow this  
fighter

Trinity island version 1.2 is out !

Buggs released new version of his great island Trinity (it is ver.1.2 now). He says: "This version is completely retextured Trinity island (OFP Resistance textures) & I have replaced all the forests/bushes with the resistance ones. I have also added another small island incorporating agent_smiths harbour & industrial sets. It is next very nice island in last 24 hours :-)

trinity12_01_s.jpgtrinity12_02_s.jpgtrinity12_03_s.jpgtrinity12_04_s.jpg

You may download from or site (ofp.info) or below (it is here alternative link too):

Trinity 1.2 (normal graphics)

Trinity 1.2 (low graphics)

Alternative links:

Trinitity 1.2 (normal graphics) - Link No 2

Trinity 1.2 (low graphics) - Link No 2

smile.gif

i cant find the island with agent_smiths stuff crazy.gif

South-East of Map :-)

fighter

smile.gif

...AND ONE IMPORTANT NOTICE:

It is in the same .zip file as Trinity Island 1.2 - Mission Pack 1.1 for this island. There are very good missions (You need for missions BAS Units Addon, Tornado (ITA( by G8 v. 1.11. and Editorupdate102)

biggrin.gif

Kickass, looking forward to getting some nice new screenshots on this island. The last release was awesome, this one is ten times better!

There is a serious collection of good user made islands out now...we just need some mission written for them!

Or maybe I might get to work converting some existing missions for the new islands...with permission of course! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ 02 May 2003,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There is a serious collection of good user made islands out now...we just need some mission written for them!<span id='postcolor'>

we need missions for everything...

If 60 percent of the addon makers would switch over to being mission makers, unemployment and academic dropout rates would soar.

buggs,

i think you shouldnt use the ags stuff:

a)the versions are going to change, which results that you´d have to update your island too

b)some objects look untextured, which gives it i little poor effect sad.gif

c)people don´t really like to download addons just for an island

i´d suggest you too to use the baracks by mapfact >mapfact<

they are from a very high quality and you can easily put them into your island, because they are wrp-able. people wouldnt have to have the addonfile because it´d be included in your island.pbo smile.gif

going to check out the new version of trinity now. looking forward for it smile.gif

I agree with pang.

When I downloaded the island, I expected that the addons atleast to be included or better; included in the PBO.

Now I have to start looking for those addons confused.gif

Industrial pack: AGS_ind 2.0

Harbour pack: AGS_hckit 1.3

Anyone have a link?

nm, saw the url in another text-file

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 02 May 2003,08:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If 60 percent of the addon makers would switch over to being mission makers, unemployment and academic dropout rates would soar.<span id='postcolor'>

Hi Avon. Have thought of this several times, however mission making has never been a strong point. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pang @ 02 May 2003,09:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">buggs,

i think you shouldnt use the ags stuff:

a)the versions are going to change, which results that you´d have to update your island too

b)some objects look untextured, which gives it i little poor effect  sad.gif

c)people don´t really like to download addons just for an island

i´d suggest you too to use the baracks by mapfact >mapfact<

they are from a very high quality and you can easily put them into your island, because they are wrp-able. people wouldnt have to have the addonfile because it´d be included in your island.pbo  smile.gif

going to check out the new version of trinity now. looking forward for it  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

a) thats a negative, as long as the user has at least the version number he made the map with it will work.

the AGS pack is something that will be used more and more, i know of 5 missions that use it already.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I agree with pang.

When I downloaded the island, I expected that the addons atleast to be included or better; included in the PBO.

Now I have to start looking for those addons

Industrial pack: AGS_ind 2.0

Harbour pack: AGS_hckit 1.3

Anyone have a link?

nm, saw the url in another text-file

<span id='postcolor'>

Hi friends :-)

DL links for Agent_Smith addons are on our site with news about Trinity 1.2.

Agent_Smiths' Industrial Pack ver.2.0

Agent_Smiths' Harbour Kit ver.1.3

FPP Operation Flashpoint - Polish site with Agent_Smiths' addons

fighter

ofp.info

smile.gif

Please do keep the AGS stuff in, it's very cool.

I really like this island, very very good biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

- Sander

Why couldn't these addons be incorporated directly into the island PBO, like other objects? confused.gif

Apologies for the inconvenience of having to download the extra add-ons.

The way I looked at this was that these addons had been out for a while and i thought people would already have these.

also watermans latest island (sky v2) already have them. I was simply thinking Of keeping the size of the file to a minimum & not forcing people to download addons they already had.

But if there is a need for any other amendments i'll happily include any add-ons needed.

Buggs confused.gif

I agree with buggs... theses ags packs are quite good, and WRPeditors like them because you can actually see these addons in WRPedit rather than just a dot.

They are also fairly realistic compared to some of those other oversized addon buildings you see, and these are also enterable, some with animated doors. I would advise people to download these three packs... smile.gif

Also I would like to take this oppertunity to say that I think this island is great and certainly looks very good...

Cheers,

Waterman. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Waterman @ 02 May 2003,18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I agree with buggs... theses ags packs are quite good, and WRPeditors like them because you can actually see these addons in WRPedit rather than just a dot.

They are also fairly realistic compared to some of those other oversized addon buildings you see, and these are also enterable, some with animated doors.  I would advise people to download these three packs... smile.gif

Also I would like to take this oppertunity to say that I think this island is great and certainly looks very good...

Cheers,

Waterman. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thank you, all we need now are for people to start making missions for our islands.

As for Agent smiths buildings, i think they are brilliant. soon as i saw these i new i had to incorperate these. in fact it was the soul reason i added the extra island.

For the people that dont like these buildings, you dont have to have these to run trinity 1.2. you will simply get an error message when you play missions (or use the mission editor) the island will still be usable.

Buggs

I agree with buggs... theses ags packs are quite good, and WRPeditors like them because you can actually see these addons in WRPedit rather than just a dot.

They are also fairly realistic compared to some of those other oversized addon buildings you see, and these are also enterable, some with animated doors.  I would advise people to download these three packs... smile_o.gif

Cheers,

Waterman. smile_o.gif

Thank you, all we need now are for people to start making missions for our islands.

As for Agent smiths buildings, i think they are brilliant. soon as i saw these i new i had to incorperate these. in fact it was the soul reason i added the extra island.

For the people that dont like these buildings, you dont have to have these to run trinity 1.2. you will simply get an error message when you play missions (or use the mission editor) the island will still be usable.

Buggs

OK OK I have to agree with you I guess smile_o.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pang @ 02 May 2003,09:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i´d suggest you too to use the baracks by mapfact >mapfact<

they are from a very high quality and you can easily put them into your island, because they are wrp-able. people wouldnt have to have the addonfile because it´d be included in your island.pbo  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks for the recomendation. i've checked theses addons out & they are very impressive.

Thanks, Buggs wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Buggs @ 02 May 2003,20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Apologies for the inconvenience of having to download the extra add-ons.

The way I looked at this was that these addons had been out for a while and i thought people would already have these.

also watermans latest island (sky v2) already have them. I was simply thinking Of keeping the size of the file to a minimum & not forcing people to download addons they already had.

But if there is a need for any other amendments i'll happily include any add-ons needed.

Buggs confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

IS it possible to make two version?? smile.gif

I love the industrie packs, however I would think that integrating them into the island's pbo would be much preferred. I just hate junking up my addons folder with so many addons especially when they aren't tagged with the island name.

Is there a way to integrate these into the pbo?

Hey,

i made already a mission to Trinity. wink.gif It's a Hold Fortress like mission with 3 flags, but because it was maded to the hungarian scene, it's in hungarian. If any interest for it, i would translate it to english, too. And I'm on my way to make a COOP like mission for Trinity, where the russians and the americans are want to find a downed scientist (his plane is wrecked), in enemy territory (german troops used for resistance). It is going to be a really big and variable mission, the release is planned at the end of this month... smile.gif Same thing... if anybody want to get it, write to me.

These missions uses our addonpack. But i can convert them to use default weapons, tanks, etc.

CU.