Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

What do bis staff do in their spare time?

I think this is what this forum could be used for...

So, what do you BIS guys do on your days off? Just kind of curious smile.gif

They go hiking and tanking. smile.gif I'll bet I'm at least partially right.

I would imagine if you were BIS staff you would always get some ideas from everything you do for the game...

Probably depends also from person to person.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ 27 April 2003,20:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They go hiking and tanking.  smile.gif    I'll bet I'm at least partially right.

I would imagine if you were BIS staff you would always get some ideas from everything you do for the game...

Probably depends also from person to person.<span id='postcolor'>

Probably tounge.gif... I asked them in the *bis fun page* thread if they just went down to their local U-Haul (or other rental place) and rented a T55 tounge.gif

Hehhe, I'm sure it's really weird for them to answer what they do in their spare time. It's kind of personal for many ppl. I remember a bit of into on their BIO page, and you can see lots on their "bis fun page". smile.gif

You know what I meant by tanking. wink.gif Hmm, at least from Polish its "tankowac"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ 28 April 2003,08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">gruppen sex. wink.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif

if you are a true OFP fan, you'd know what i'm talking about. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Been looking at naughty pictures again, Ralphie? mad.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 28 April 2003,08:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ 28 April 2003,08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">gruppen sex. wink.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif

if you are a true OFP fan, you'd know what i'm talking about. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Been looking at naughty pictures again, Ralphie? mad.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

watching pr0n haha...

I bet the BIS crew does that as well... tounge.gif

Come up with new ways to fool us gamers into thinking that OFP2 is gonna be i NAM?

Support Lego Warz mod?

Eat?

Sleep?

Drink 5 gallons of beer then go to the motion capture room and make animations to OFP 2 "The beer games" tounge.gif

Well congrats on getting the thread closed people, you must all be proud smile.gif