Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

From nogova with love

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">From Nogova With Love (1.0)

by Ex-RoNiN

Contact me at nick_p_de@yahoo.de or at http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard301/ikonboard.cgi

The name is Blonde. John Blonde. Double-oh agent in Her Majesty's Secret Service.

In this adventure, 009 meets up with an old friend of his, Tanya Kovalskya. She wants to defect and

MI5 have offered her a trade - the location of Igor Fedorov, suspected of killing 005, for flying

Tanya out of Nogova. Tanya agrees and 009 is on his way to Nogova...with love, lust, and betray on their

way!

This mission requires version 1.91 and the following addons:

BMW M5: http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?v=308

Walther P99 (by Schakal): http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.p....&page=1

007 Jet: http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?v=479

This mission will not be supported by BIS nor Codemasters.

The custom music copyright is owned by United Artists. The Bond franchise is owned by United Artists.

All rights reserved.

This is an unofficial mission for OFP:R, therefore use at your own risk!!

<span id='postcolor'>

Download link

Have fun biggrin.gif Questions, comments, concerns, into this thread please smile.gif

errrrrrrrrrr, i tested this seqence about 50 times, this NEVER happened crazy.gif

Does the viewdistance affect the AI? If it does, I may have to put a flyinheight in there sad.gif

Have you tried again confused.gif

This looks both witty and fun.

I'll give it a blast tommorow, i'll download all the stuff overnight. smile.gif

Gameer

I had the same problem, the plane drove straight into a tree then bounced all the way down the hill.

Damn fine server you are hosting your mission on by the way tounge.gif

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ April 23 2003,22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I had the same problem, the plane drove straight into a tree then bounced all the way down the hill.

Damn fine server you are hosting your mission on by the way tounge.gif

RED<span id='postcolor'>

Whoops, sorry, yeah, RED is hosting this for me smile.gif Thanks mate smile.gif

Ok, I'll put a fixed version up, flyinheight 150 should do the trick, yes?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Midway @ April 23 2003,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">smile.gif Damn what fun biggrin.gif ill give it a 8 tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hehe, thanks biggrin.gif

Any more comments, or just generally satisfied? tounge.gif

Hehe, something to do on the weekend. biggrin.gif

Stupid algebra finals. mad.gif

I updated the file, you just need to download it again from the same link smile.gif

List of "fixes":

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Version 1.1

Improved: Intro cutscene, height of jet increased

If it still crashes into the mountain, please decrease your viewdistance (viewdistance=1000 works

perfect for me)

Fixed: Scripting error at the end fixed

Remeber: please do not shoot the characters!

If you are playing Veteran mode, check your mission objectives after every cutscene!<span id='postcolor'>

Btw, in the end, Olga IS supposed to die, don't let that fool you!

Downloaded and installed the new version. I must of done something wrong because the one girl (not olga) doesn't want to talk to me. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Remeber: please do not shoot the characters!<span id='postcolor'>

Wops... I remeber "spicing up" the pary a little tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ April 24 2003,03:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I must of done something wrong because the one girl (not olga) doesn't want to talk to me.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

She must be European and lurking on the Iraq thread. tounge.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 24 2003,09:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ April 24 2003,03:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I must of done something wrong because the one girl (not olga) doesn't want to talk to me.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

She must be European and lurking on the Iraq thread. tounge.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I laughed to soon. sad.gif She doesn't wanna speak with me, either! crazy.gif

I killed you-know-who, escaped in a nearby vehicle and drove to the little grass shack, the one with the detached outhouse. She's speechless.

Damn those faulty triggers! mad.gifcrazy.gifmad.gif

crazy.gif HELP! crazy.gif

OK, I managed to trip the trigger by running east about 10-15 meters from where Olga is standing and then running back. Ex-RoNiN, check that trigger.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a flight to catch. wink.gif

OMG, does this mean i have to stop making my Jane Blonde mission now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tounge.gif

Oh well, ya snooze ya lose confused.gif

Approach from the east, eh? I'll probably try it more this weekend. I've got studying to do. sad.gif <-- is there any way to make that thing bigger? tounge.gif

Anybody remember the SNL skit where James Bond finds out he has an STD and has to call all his girlfriends to warn them? lol, priceless.

Woohoo! 278,900 points!

Ex-RoNiN, besides that trigger problem mentioned above, how about an appropriate corny win outro to top it off?

May I also suggest a SAVEGAME command.

The triggers all worked fine for me, it must be my dashing charm and rapier wit wink.gif

Anyway, it was fun mission i will PM my suggestions so i wont be giving any spoilers here. tounge.gif

and it looks like i dont have to stop my mission after all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 25 2003,12:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Woohoo! 278,900 points!

Ex-RoNiN, besides that trigger problem mentioned above, how about an appropriate corny win outro to top it off?

May I also suggest a SAVEGAME command.<span id='postcolor'>

CORNY crazy.gif

That guy just lost two girlfriends, for the final version I think I will have him drinking himself into oblivion there biggrin.giftounge.gif

I'd also recommend a savegame command. Yeah I know I'm cheap and unrealistic yadda yadda, I just don't want to have to drive 10 minutes every time a rookie AI nails me through a bush. crazy.gif

There's three or four autosaves there, where would you like some more autosaves then confused.gif

Well, one after we kill the target (I can never remember his name) would be nice. One after the chick betrays us would be nice too.