Sign in to follow this  
PFC_Mike

Iraqi flag?

I'm surprised noone has said anything about this. Does anyone know where I can get an Iraqi flag for missions? I'm looking for both the pre GW1 and the post war Allahu Akbar version.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ April 20 2003,17:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where is the official flag pack?<span id='postcolor'>

In your addons folder smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ April 20 2003,18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ April 20 2003,17:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where is the official flag pack?<span id='postcolor'>

In your addons folder smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol   thats a cracker  wink.gif

add this to the init line of the flagpole "this setflagtexture "flags/iraq.jpg"

i think that will work

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ April 20 2003,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">add this to the init line of the flagpole "this setflagtexture "flags/iraq.jpg"

i think that will work<span id='postcolor'>

I believe that is correct.

Btw, is it the New Iraq flag? with Saddam's writing? or is it the pre1991 flag?

using ####'s link I was able to make my own post-1991 flag. Thanks man.

If you want to make your own just download the pic and resize it and save it as a Jpg and put it in the missions folder.