Sign in to follow this  
Leveler

Wars for "freedom"

groenland or maybe patagonia

France.

Sometime in the 90s the france people lost the gov't.We americans must strike the  french gov't ,and then give it back to the people.It should be alot easier then iraq,rumor has it their tons of white cloths in france right now.

Someway the french gov't spread their agents to canada.

We have to go to canada and kick the french  agents outta that country to liberate canadain people.Only let them teach english language in their schools,not french.

tounge.gif

Just kidding ,I hope you people would know that.

Okay the France jokes are about as funny now as cops and donuts. There should be a new forum rule, don't make old France jokes because they aren't funny anymore. smile.gif

Same with all the bush jokes and who's next. smile.gif Also all about how the usa foregin policy is screw crap.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ April 18 2003,18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Same with all the bush jokes and who's next. smile.gif Also all about how the usa foregin policy is screw crap.<span id='postcolor'>

But US foreign policy IS crap. smile.gif

But with France we are talking WW2, this is recent and new development.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Leveler @ April 18 2003,15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Syria, Iran, Korea? Lets talk about  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well probably Syria, because of the Ba'th party and because its very likely Mr Hussain himself is there smile.gif

I doubt that the US would do anything to N. Korea unless it did something drastic like use WOMD or invade south Korea tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ April 18 2003,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okay the France jokes are about as funny now as cops and donuts.<span id='postcolor'>

Grr. It used to be a great British pastime you know, ripping the piss out the frogs. But now, the big American steamroller has come in and with no clumsily flattened out all the fun. mad.gif

I'm even defending France now! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ April 18 2003,14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the big American steamroller has come in and with no clumsily flattened out all the fun.<span id='postcolor'>

say what?

You could switch to personal hygiene jokes, but those tend to apply to alot of English and Europeans too. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ April 18 2003,19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ April 18 2003,14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the big American steamroller has come in and with no clumsily flattened out all the fun.<span id='postcolor'>

say what?

You could switch to personal hygiene and rotten teeth jokes, but those tend to apply to alot of English and Europeans too. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

In that case, don't get us started on fat, gun toting, brain damaged, incest jokes then!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ April 18 2003,14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ April 18 2003,19:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ April 18 2003,14:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the big American steamroller has come in and with no clumsily flattened out all the fun.<span id='postcolor'>

say what?

You could switch to personal hygiene and rotten teeth jokes, but those tend to apply to alot of English and Europeans too. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

In that case, don't get us started on fat, gun toting, brain damaged, incest jokes then!<span id='postcolor'>

The personal hygiene jokes probably apply to that stereotype too tounge.gif

Jesus! I left you for a few hours and now everyone is killing each other! Keep it going... biggrin.giftounge.gifcrazy.gif

I meant that when the Americans joke there is a lack of subtlety which humour revolves around over here (well most of the time) and they just overdo everything, everyone would have a chuckle about the hairy tendencies of the French over here, but now it's worthless and boring.

I don't have rotten teeth and they do have showers on base so i'm sorted. I think you'll find the people who don't wash are the gothic moshers or grunge that listen to 'individual' music, i usually avoid those sorts of people, but then again you have the ultra trendies who wear fashionable thongs and are obsessed with grooming themselves.

I'm somewhere in between.