Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

Greece3 completed!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (der bastler @ Mar. 05 2003,10:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The island was packaged and dispatched monday evening, SnakeCobra has received it. Now it's up to him -stay tuned!<span id='postcolor'>

It's been two days since he received it and it's not available yet? confused.gif

Sorry, I'm just impatient when it comes to good addons. tounge.gif

looks great this Island....dunno why we are still waiting for it

RELEASE IT!! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

btw. if Kegetys reads this......Keg last year u showed us some ingame screenshots bout ur (i believe) McLaren F1 GTR (3frontseats) on OFPEC, if it was you, I`m almost sure%

anyways......

are you planning something for a release one day?

are u still working on this project?

or dumbed it into the trashcan? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Mar. 05 2003,12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">England too.<span id='postcolor'>

My postman uses a little red van, and a black and white ca-....well, he has a red van anyway, and parks at the end of the street and then walks to put the post in the letterbox...do you live in a time portal going back 50 years? i mean, im in a tiny little village and he uses a van...

The Post Office drives around in these where I live and delivers mail right to our mail boxes.

Ford_Postal_Truck.jpg

I just read the OFP-Rally news

He makes some screenshots the coming days and then starts to work on the Peugot rally car.....when that one is done the Island will be released in the beta-demo

hmm...i think u can place this under mods:discussion now tounge.gif

or the Islandmaker must release it himself.....because the Island works without a car anyway wink.gif

I think many(most) people want the Island only for possible missions anyway(am I wrong? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Mar. 05 2003,06:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't tell me they deliver letters by car or something in the States or in Israel wow.gif

Come on, offer the damn thing for download biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no we use these carvtruck_main.gif

and for over night delivery.....

i_car01.jpg

0804.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ Mar. 05 2003,21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think many(most) people want the Island only for possible missions anyway(am I wrong? biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You couldn't be more right. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Mar. 05 2003,22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">0804.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

And this is the new delivery personnel, right? wow.gif

UPS.jpg

PSC wink.gif

Why it is in completed section ? It isn't relased yet.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ Mar. 06 2003,11:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why it is in completed section ? It isn't relased yet.<span id='postcolor'>

well look at the section title </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE <span id='postcolor'>

and it is technicly "complete". this isnt the "addons and mods released" section  wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The island was packaged and dispatched monday evening, SnakeCobra has received it. Now it's up to him -stay tuned!

<span id='postcolor'>

You said it would be released this week. So can I count on it being released by friday night eastern standard time?

The island looks great, can't wait to make some missions on it wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ Mar. 06 2003,19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The island was packaged and dispatched monday evening, SnakeCobra has received it. Now it's up to him -stay tuned!

<span id='postcolor'>

You said it would be released this week.  So can I count on it being released by friday night eastern standard time?<span id='postcolor'>

i guess not confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ Mar. 07 2003,23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well its not friday night yet.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope. Another 6 days to go. sad.gif

Sorry to bump this dying thread - didn't know where else to post. Is there any news on the release date of this great looking island? confused.gif

Maybe it was renamed Atlantis. sad.gif

Next time, listen to Mommy. I told them to move the thread to ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION but they just wouldn't listen! tounge.gif

Well, it's "Addons & Mods: Complete", not "Addons & Mods: Released". biggrin.gif

I'll release it on April 2nd (avoiding All Fools Day). Rallye-Mod, time is running out... wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (der bastler @ Mar. 25 2003,14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, it's "Addons & Mods: Complete", not "Addons & Mods: Released". biggrin.gif

I'll release it on April 2nd (avoiding All Fools Day). Rallye-Mod, time is running out... wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, why not release it now? confused.gif