Sign in to follow this  
PFC_Mike

Desert m2a2?

I mean an addons for OFP. I believe Maac+Marfy made one, but I can't find it anywhere.

Actually, I think they never got around to finishing texturing it. IIRC, they said on their old site that they had some sort of difficulties with texturing, and they were going to wait for something or other (more tools perhaps) to release it. I guess they either never got the things they needed, or they just never got around to doing it.

Bit of a shame though, a desert Bradley is needed for some of the desert maps we have, and they would have done a bang-up job of it...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mr. Snrub @ Mar. 28 2003,21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually, I think they never got around to finishing texturing it. IIRC, they said on their old site that they had some sort of difficulties with texturing, and they were going to wait for something or other (more tools perhaps) to release it. I guess they either never got the things they needed, or they just never got around to doing it.

Bit of a shame though, a desert Bradley is needed for some of the desert maps we have, and they would have done a bang-up job of it...<span id='postcolor'>

well if either of the two (macc or marfy) would like a new M2A2 model along with some textures i have both. mabe they could use that confused.gif

Perhaps you would release it yourself? Plenty of people on OFPEC can help you with any problems with it.

BTW, how accurate is the BIS M2?

I have one that I downloaded a while back Not the same one in the screenshot above...the one I have has better textures.

It DID have a problem with the textures on the wheels...but I switched them with the wheel textures from another desert addon.

I could try to send it to you if you want it.

The major reason why they (MARC AND MARFY) didn't release the m2a2 was because they couldn't texture the main gun (the bushmaster) a different colour to the main body they said they would wait till oxygen was released.

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ Mar. 29 2003,00wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps you would release it yourself? Plenty of people on OFPEC can help you with any problems with it.

BTW, how accurate is the BIS M2?<span id='postcolor'>

cuz im too busy playing AA to be botherd wiht how to model, animate, and texture lol. someone sent me this model so i thought if they or anyone else wants to animate those things such as the TOW, the ramp, fix that hatch (drivers one).

PS: in case you didnt know click the pic (above) to download the tank

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coporal_punishment @ Mar. 29 2003,15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The major reason why they (MARC AND MARFY) didn't release the m2a2 was because they couldn't texture the main gun (the bushmaster) a different colour to the main body they said they would wait till oxygen was released.<span id='postcolor'>

and sometimes some part turned purple crazy.gif

yehs i would really like a desert Bradley too.. even a Desert Abrams thats compatible with resistance?? where can i find a Desert Anything?? of good quality.. i lost the link to maac and Marfy's website.. what is it?

Do a google search on Maac M1A1 desert or something similar.

"I have a dream!"

"A dream of great addon makers sitting together and making Desert Units in breath taking quality!"

Like this Truck:

DesertUnits1.jpg

I am so tired of low quality Addons.

MfG Lee sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ Mar. 29 2003,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"I have a dream!"

"A dream of great addon makers sitting together and making Desert Units in breath taking quality!"

Like this Truck:

DesertUnits1.jpg

I am so tired of low quality Addons.

MfG Lee sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well... Marfy gave BAS his M113A1 to get finished and maybe later also hit TOW to be finished.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Mar. 30 2003,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well... Marfy gave BAS his M113A1 to get finished and maybe later also hit TOW to be finished.<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds good.

Wondering that no one made a feature like this:

Camo.jpg

One model, different textures.

MfG Lee wink.gif

Someone obviously must have made it if we're looking at the screenshot but is it a fake? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Mar. 30 2003,12:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone obviously must have made it if we're looking at the screenshot but is it a fake? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yeah its photoshopped hes asking for something like that, would be neat smile.gif

he forgot a scottish purple and green and a yellow and red squares pattern tounge.gif