Sign in to follow this  
Gunship -OFP.at-

Marineflieger tornado released!

aye, and if i recall the textures on the italian one are already pretty close to RAF colours, it was only the decals that needed changing. oh well. maybe soon hey.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coporal_punishment @ Mar. 19 2003,21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They need to seriously need to make a RAF tornado they are much more in demand then the German Navy one.<span id='postcolor'>

Not if you are German tounge.gif

glad_01.jpg

Just a pity that the Navy will have to give the Tornados to the airforce as it seems at the moment...

And one more thing: Its the old colorscheme IMHO

Indeed that is the "old" colour scheme. About the German navy Tornados being in less demand than RAF ones, well as a Brit I can say that that isn't necessarily true.The Marineflieger have the ECR version and it is often one of the first aircraft in action should a conflict break out, in the SEAD and DEAD role. Very much in demand IMHO. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ Mar. 20 2003,02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Marineflieger have the ECR version and it is often one of the first aircraft in action should a conflict break out, in the SEAD and DEAD role. Very much in demand IMHO. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, the German Tornados flying combat missions over Kosovo were actually the tornados of the Navy wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (<>Crippler<> @ Mar. 20 2003,14:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is there anything new on this aircraft besides the cool textures?<span id='postcolor'>

A jet exhaust , it's a kind of plasma (learned about it @ school). New missiles and/or bombs and better inner textures i think

smile.gif

Its a nice one no bugs found just only had a test flight and tryed to land on a AC not worked with out Setvelocity tounge.gif but yea i can land and take off from my own made Aircraft carrier ( not a compleet new addon just taked the LSD and put some roadways on so i edited the addon tounge.gif ) but its nice to fly low just about 5 feet on sea level and shearching for targets tounge.gif just to words : Great job Colorchanger!!! biggrin.gif abd i hope there will be more cool addons out...

Edit: Finaly a RAF version i hope they will release it soon ( or is it already out?? but its very nice and mabey they can add more things like scripts to it? i have a Ejection Chair seat with Rocket exaust flames mabey they can add it? )

I wonder weather there will be a set texture so you can edit the squadron like how you can edit the arm patches on BAS' US Special Forces pack

Liked the german one.

Really looking forward to the RAF one.

About time we got some decent RAF aircraft.

Next on my most wanted aircraft list:

- RAF C130

- Harrier GR7

- Jaguar

And some decent RAF choppers would be nice too:

- Puma

- Merlin

- Lynx (Latest version version)

- Sea King (latest version)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lt_Phoenix @ April 04 2003,07:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Liked the german one.

Really looking forward to the RAF one.

About time we got some decent RAF aircraft.

Next on my most wanted aircraft list:

- RAF C130..<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

Speaking of a C130, anyone know any good transport airplanes out there?? Like a C130, or even some really big commercial plane like a 747?  I just need a really big plane... tounge.gif

thnx

-iCe