Sign in to follow this  
Gunship -OFP.at-

Marineflieger tornado released!

Ok I've made it so that when the script for the afterburner to come activates, it removes the flare weapon, and when the script to turn off the afterburner activates, it adds the flare weapon again. But there seems to be a problem sad.gif When the burner is turned on, the flare is removed, which is what I want, but when its turned off, the flare doesnt seem to be added again sad.gif

Heres a bit from the script that happens when the burner is turned on (this is the bit that works):-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">_plane1 setobjecttexture [0,"\RAF_TORNADO\a_burnerT.paa"], _plane1 removeweapon "ITA_Flare_Launcher_RAF"<span id='postcolor'>

And here's the bit from the script of the burner being turned off that doesnt seem to work:-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">_plane1 setobjecttexture [0,"\RAF_TORNADO\a_burnerT.paa"], _plane1 addweapon "ITA_Flare_Launcher_RAF"<span id='postcolor'>

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Cheers

Crippler

If you mean mine, then maybe when colorchanger has released his- he wants me to wait until then. I dont know when he's going to release his though- he said it was going to be a while ago, and its not released yet. I hope he releases it soon though smile_o.gif

Crippler

Me too - as that GR4 with all them scripts looks pretty cool!! Which one is colourchanger doing?

I think (from the pictures) that he's doing an old GR1 in green/grey colours, but when I emailed him ages ago about letting me release my Gulf tornado, he said he was already doing one of those as well I think, so I dont really know rock.gif

Crippler smile_o.gif