Sign in to follow this  
Skewballzz

Fade keeps happening

I have been playing OFP(+Res) for almost 2 years now, and have never had a problem. Recently gameplay went to the crapper, and i realized that fade was enabled. I deleated OFP, and reinstalled. It happened again. Next, i tryed uninstall, and then manually deleating the rest. Nothin. It happened again. I had quite a bit off addons, and i thought that maybe they were causing it, so i didnt extract them again. Again, it didnt work. So now im playing, and having to reinstall every few days or so, as the gameplay degrades quite quickly. Its wierd cuz i know its not a problem with my video card or anything like that, as it has been fine and working for a long time untill i triggered someting when i tryed to move the chinook mission into my mission editor to see how they did the eject script. Ive upgraded with the 1.85 patch, and to no avail. Tried 1.90, nothin. If anyone knows what may be goin on, I would appriciate it if you would help. Thank you.

~Cory Martin

I do not think what you describe is result of Fade. You can check this topic to learn more about what Fade does (and does not).

Is it also possible to activade fade by messing around with the config.cpp alot (change parameters, replacing it alot etc, etc.)? confused.gif