Mvxxa

My game run at 20~

hi, i buyed this game i while ago and i used to play with 30~ without any guide but i had a guide that boost my fps at 144~ 

but now when i do the thing of the guide its just dont boost i tried to put all of the graphics in very low desactivate shadow etc but its stuck at 20~ fps 

i have 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz

Nvidia RTX 3060

16 go ram

On 9/24/2023 at 9:50 PM, Mvxxa said:

i tried to put all of the graphics in very low desactivate shadow etc but its stuck at 20~ fps 

Don't. You must enable graphic settings by NVidia or even Arma. If you set them too low, the GPU doesn't work as required and your CPU works for that.

You should run Arma on  a SSD, not a HDD, with plenty of space.

Then, don't forget to optimize the files (defrag) and check the integrity of the game files (already treated multiple times on forum).

Mods and DLCs can be resource demanding, some maps also.

The only way your ever going to get optimal performance is by creating your own missions,and dictating its content,scripts,objects and a million other things. Then worry about graphics for fine tuning things.

You need good cleanup scripts(dont use vanilla garbage collector,its unreliable). if the map is demanding(like livonia) theres a great script around that at mission start removes a specified amount of objects,can make a huge difference in general play.

Disable simulation on everything including the kitchen sink that isnt needed at that time.

Play vanilla for headache avoidance,add modss incrementally.

ANY FPS guide on youtube that says something like "boost your FPS to 144" is complete horseshit. Those people dont even understand how Arma3 ticks. They will mostly talk about graphics settings,which is the least of your worries and self explanitory,and if it isnt,Arma shouldnt be an entry game for you(it was for me,so i know what im talking about)

As Pierre above said, SSD. Arma3 needs it.