Sign in to follow this  
skinmez

P-40 warhawk (my first addon)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (skinmez @ Mar. 15 2003,03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Great work skinmez, expecially on the textures. I have to get myself a Wacom board, but I heard they're expensive. <span id='postcolor'>

No not that expensive. I got mine, a Graphire2 for about 100 dollars. And there is a clear differens to draw with it than use a mouse. So i must say it's worth it.<span id='postcolor'>

100 dollars American? That is a bit much for me, considering I only get a 20 dollar allowance weekly. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ Mar. 15 2003,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is this the same addonl, yours?

---Image----<span id='postcolor'>

That was actually the old pic .. right before My ofp cd was broken so i couldnt work on it.. heres the new one:

P40 Kittyhawk III  British Desert version (warning 180kb)

and this is also an old one.. ive got the bottome remade and the numbers on the side are added (changable with setobjecttexture) and the wing roundels are changed.. smile.gif

Guest BratZ

Wow extremely nice work guys.We will have some decent Allied planes finally.

Now we just gotta get to work on some Axis stuff.Love the P40 !!!

I just have to finish up my multipart landing gear on the Corsair and we will have that one too.

Nice textures and I wouldn't mind if you took mine over too,lol

A request, make or change the number on the side from 77 to

24 <everybody go "huh?"> there's a reason smile.gif

FYI the AVG <American Volunteer Group> were "nonmilitary" civilians in the employ of the Nationlist Chinese government, they were paid a bounty on every confirmed kill, short form, mercs, long form, actually active duty military crews on "under the table loan" to the Chinese to help them and get some useful combat experience against the Japanese.

smile.gif

Guest BratZ

Where did mr skinmez go?

you've GOTTA make a flying tigers one, PLEASE!! smile.gif the Flying Tigers P-40 is my favorite WW2 aircraft and I'd hate to see all this work go into a P-40 with no Flying Tigers version. i'd greatly appreciate one smile.gif oh, and don't forget to put "Liz" on the side of the aircraft. liz.gif she has a special significance to me heheh.

Guest BratZ

Is the cockpit done? I dunno being his first model and if he come back and see his first model released? How well would that go over?

You have that FW190 from Bradical? He is also MIA...we need that German plane

We have a cockpit from romulus (Sp?) .. He also made the P51 Cockpit.. he is an Ex-CFS2 panel builder..

About the Flying tigers skin.. could you show me where that sign is supposed to be and i will try to make it..

Flying_tigers.jpg

here's an "ok" quality pic... if you need a better one i can take one from all angles with my digital camera and email it to you, just lemme know.   smile.gif

sorry for bringing up an old topic , but what happend to this addon?