Sign in to follow this  
Oberon3d

Ferret ingame

Ok .....I'm sorry I'm not checking the forum as often as I used to..

I need someone to export the Ferret. you know trough O2

naming things and so.

I have 2 more things to do with the gunner turret and that's it.

If anyone who has exported some models wants the 3ds and the textures let me know and I'll send them to you in 2 days time.

I can get it into O2 for you, with proper texture assignments, but I don't know vehicle tagging. I can send you the P3D file back after it's ready in O2 though. Maybe AKM74 can help, we work with him a little, and he's doing the light russian armour pack.

earl@baconbomb.com

i can help......... ive got a huge expertese in adding 3ds. into oxygen and naming them all into the game...... i can also add a config too if needed.........

swift........

I can get it into O2 for you, with proper texture assignments, but I don't know vehicle tagging.  I can send you the P3D file back after it's ready in O2 though.  Maybe AKM74 can help, we work with him a little, and he's doing the light russian armour pack.

earl@baconbomb.com

Sweeeeet! smile_o.gif

Two Days!! crazy_o.gif ...

Oh well!, I'm looking forward to this! smile_o.gif , my fettish for wheeled LAV's will be asuaged!! tounge_o.gif ...

Is that 'Fox' an ongoing project blackdog?...

Two Days!! crazy_o.gif ...

Oh well!, I'm looking forward to this! smile_o.gif , my fettish for wheeled LAV's will be asuaged!! tounge_o.gif ...

Is that 'Fox' an ongoing project blackdog?...

it's not mine smile_o.gif

the fox is mine, it is being worked on....... dont worry ive made a sabre out of the turret too if you are intressted in uk armour

im helping him out with the model so it will be a little longer... sorry LADs wink_o.gif

Well...the model is now in SWIFT88 hands.

He is exporting it for me so...the hot potato is in his hands now...Bwahaha biggrin_o.gif

Well....should be out soon I guess.

few more days...... got it working now....... just need to cross the t's and dot the i's (cough) rock.gif

Edited

sorry if I offended anyone, not a very good mood today so i guess i had to take it out on someone, i appoligise. GOob please edit out your post.

EDIT2: Reply to above post deleted.

EDIT: Ehem... In all that commenting I forgot to express how excited I am about this add-on. I hope it will be out soon, a few days or so won't be much waiting smile_o.gif

BTW...what is the best final total size ( amount) for textures?...

I have about 6 textures 4 of them are 1024 square as I have used them to work but I don't think that will be the best final size, so.....

And that's for one cammo patern only....And there are 4 of them...

just to give reason for my long delay......... first of all im at school (enough said on that)

Second...... This is being done for free plus i have a mod to consider (OPGWC) rock.gif what do you feel about that.. and this is just to reply to your message earlier... so dont take it personally...

plus........ I dont know why you should make comments like that when im sure you could just wait like the rest of them...

to oberon3d, 512x512 would be best..... but the 1024 are working fine on my comp......

just to give reason for my long delay......... first of all im at school (enough said on that)

Second...... This is being done for free plus i have a mod to consider (OPGWC) rock.gif what do you feel about that.. and this is just to reply to your message earlier... so dont take it personally...

plus........ I dont know why you should make comments like that when im sure you could just wait like the rest of them...

Somehow I had the feeling you might be releasing this under OFPGWC which is not the most reputable MOD to be releasing such a beautiful scout vehicle... since it's pretty much all Oberon's work.

If not Earl (who is experienced in 3D Studio MAX and is making the beautiful weapons for Suchey's MARPATS and MORPEH's, not only this but also has ties to AKM74 who pretty much pioneered the scoped-gun-on-wheeled vehicle thing.)... why not UKF (considering they have ties to BAS...), or even Falklands MOD?

I've been waiting for this baby since November of 2002, then you just barge in and take it over.. It better not look like crap because it wasn't imported properly mad_o.gif

PS: Please don't reskin it/deface and vandalize it like:

veryugly.jpg

I can't imagine how such a beautiful thing was turned so ugly..

PPS: I agree with Soul..

'Nuff friggin' said! mad_o.gif

although Im not a big fan of OFPGWC, Swift88, as far as I know him is a cool guy who is keen to improve, and may not have been in this business of addon making for aslong as some of us, so why be so quick to jump on him?

We all say we need more quality addon makers, mainly texture artists in the community, well I do, with that being the case, nowonder there arent many, if we are so quick to jump on their back, and hurt or damage their morale.

Im not defending OFPGWC in this post, they can defend themselves, but I dont like to see the way Swift is being treated here.

p.s this isnt directed ermmm directly at you Soul, your cool, we all have off days.   biggrin_o.gif

p.p.s calm down Blackdog tounge_o.gif, I already contacted Oberon months ago, to ask if he wanted to release under UKF and join us, but he didnt feel he had the free time to commit to it. Also Swift is helping Oberon, not taking the project off of him, from what iv read.

Peace all!