PSYKO_nz

Inventory click and drag not working since update

Like it says, i cant for some reason double click or click and drag on any of the items in the inventory, either in my gear in the box or on a dead opfor, X does work but none of the click buttons do, i have reset my controls to default many times and verified my game, no improvement at all

It has previously worked fine for me

My friends and I did some minor testing and the 3 of us that are having the issue have joysticks and button box interfaces while the ones its working for do not, they just have normal setups

It doesn't matter if it's played mp, dedicated server, sp or even the tutorial the whole system doesn't work, I can click to select the item but I can click and drag, or double click items, I also can't open up items on the ground like backpacks, me and the other 2 players have exactly the same issues 

I am on a pc, as are all my mates

Had the same thing last night,  "works fine on mine" got sick of hearing it, so we eventually stopped what we were doing as each of us tried it, 7 were on the game (Inc me) 4 had no issues with click and drag, 3 had issues as described above

Check the Reforger feedback if the problem has already been reported. If not, create a feedback ticket so that BI can look in to this issue (and have you teammates add to that ticket as well).

I had the same problem, if you have any controllers like a HOTAS plugged in, it conflicts with the mouse axis and prevents you from using the mouse properly in the inventory. Just unplug whatever controllers you have, if any, and that should fix the issue.

• Like 1

ok, thanks for the info... and are they adding HOTAS capability like ARMA 3 at any point ?

Thanks for the answers, i have the same problem and i dont find any solution.

On 8/13/2023 at 7:10 AM, O404deej123 said:

I had the same problem, if you have any controllers like a HOTAS plugged in, it conflicts with the mouse axis and prevents you from using the mouse properly in the inventory. Just unplug whatever controllers you have, if any, and that should fix the issue.

Than you so much ! I had the same issue until I red your comment lol

Sorry this is not a fix.or a work around, 

No other program let alone game that i have requires me to unplug anything to use its basic menu interaction, not to mention you can fly things in this game, guess what I use to fly, I bet you can't guess

I posted this a year ago and I've even posted in the official bug tracker thing, still nothing, just "unplug the controllers"

no just no

I'll also add in that I've been paying arma/bi games for close to 20 years now and this is the first game that has this issue and not only that but we are now in v1 and still no fix 

How about just fixing the issue instead of people having to unplug stuff to play