Hey guys,

so I am practicing at making terrains right now. I decided to start following the suggested PMC ArmA 3 Ultimate Terrain Tutorial.

https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:terrain:ultimate-terrain-tutorial

I am at the Binarization step, where I get stuck and encounter a sudden error when I press the Crunch button.

Have been trying a bunch of attempts at a work around but not managed to solve it yet.

The logs does not show any information at all and I have not managed to google the issue.

0cba23ee68bfa4998ca01c9a65722da7.png

Very sure I have followed all steps successfully up until this point. My files contain config.ccp and other files, despite it saying no configs or missions found?

Do you have them in the correct folder? Are they named correct? By defualt windows hides file extensions, so newbies tend to end up with config.cpp.txt. But windows hides the .txt so they think they have it correct.

Make sure the files are in the folder you have selected and not "source" etc

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RoF said:

Do you have them in the correct folder? Are they named correct? By defualt windows hides file extensions, so newbies tend to end up with config.cpp.txt. But windows hides the .txt so they think they have it correct.

Make sure the files are in the folder you have selected and not "source" etc

Yes I am showing file extensions and all.

The path to the config looks like this:

P:\tut\tut_tutorial_terrain\source

Turns out I had accidentally named the file .ccp instead of .cpp. I corrected this mistake.

Now it is telling me this:

3c18c8cb8e653690da43022f4229dfa5.png

I renamed the PBOPREFIX with .txt and it works. 

2da27d9a64fb43306fb3647551a0a3a5.png

Now I just need to figure out how to load this thing so it shows in the game. No success so far.

[EDIT]

someone is telling me I should add access = 2 into the config since my map is not showing in the editor map selection so far.

[EDIT 2]

I have resolved the issue on the Discord.

Thanks!

Edited by saddle