Sign in to follow this  
Koolkid101

Big mech thing, by nobody.

Has anyone tried a battle between this mech and Martin's robot?

Martin's machine tears this one a new a'hole, combat wise.

I was hoping they'd be a bit more evenly matched, but what the hey! smile.gif

confused.gif

Someone mind putting up a download link for the "wanzer"?

I already have the first one and the Shadowcat, they're amazing! smile.gif But on the future mechs, the cockpits should have more detail and just look better..(there really isn't a cockpit in these mechs anyway)

-iCe-

**bump**

Wanzer Page.

It's been updated to v1.1, there's one for each side and there's a version with a walking animation.  Already played around with them in the editor and let me tell you, the collateral damage of 9 of these things going at each other in Lipany is unbelievable!   biggrin_o.gif

There's also some pics and video of a version equipped with jump jets.  Very cool...

-5hole

Uh, you should have started a fresh topic. This one is three months old.

We at Operation Scifi have made vehicles walk perfectly.. tehre still ebing done ofcource but once there done and the addons have gone out to the public we may aloow thoes doing mech addons to use our walk animations but i dont no if it will work like that due to the different type of leg animation. failing that we are always willing to help u out

\/ link below

In that case I hope you guys could do something like make a animated horse. That would be a HUGE breakthrough in OFP if you guys were the first to make animals, especially something like a horse that could be used in countless mods.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

we wouldnt be the first to make animals as some one did a guard dog.. but we shall be the first to make em walk biggrin_o.gif like u may be luck enough to see some animals and creatures in our mods campaign

we wouldnt be the first to make animals as some one did a guard dog.. but we shall be the first to make em walk biggrin_o.gif like u may be luck enough to see some animals and creatures in our mods campaign

If your team has figured out how to make animals I hope you release that before a mod is released otherwise that would probably be many months if ever. You can probably count on one hand how many OFP mods have been released so far.

I think your mod team is a good one, but unless you guys have already made a working animal that walks you shouldn't make promises you can't keep.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

In that case I hope you guys could do something like make a animated horse.   That would be a HUGE breakthrough in OFP if you guys were the first to make animals, especially something like a horse that could be used in countless mods.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Yes indeed very good news smile_o.gif

iwe havent made any aniamls.. but we MAY i havent promised any thing at all

right now we only concentrating on the At family in getting them to walk the way they should (which is turning out perfect) u may see a dewback (4 legged animal that carrier 2 men) later on but no promises

if u feel better of me putting "but no promises" on the end of my thread to assure u then i will"