Sign in to follow this  
za0

DLC's Lightning

Well... when Im testing my missions in multiplayer mode, some times some things strange happens: A lightning strikes the ground with a bang and several dlcs icons scatter around it.
I've also seen an event where a cloud of flyers falls from the sky.
What is this???? I didn't do anything for this to happen!  :l
This is very annoying because in addition to the lag that this causes, immersion is also greatly impaired.
Note: I have the dlcs.

Sounds like your playing with the Zeus DLC, what exactly are you playing in MP?

MP lan your own hosted server?

Yes I am with zeus dlc activated... I didnt think about it, I gonna test without this dlc because I don't even use it... 
The server is lan btw.

23 hours ago, za0 said:

A lightning strikes the ground with a bang and several dlcs icons scatter around it.
I've also seen an event where a cloud of flyers falls from the sky.

My guess is that someone on your server has access to the debug menu or is running a cheat menu mod of some sort. These are not things that "just happen."

Who are you allowing onto your server? I see you said it was LAN.

• Like 1

So the question now is, is your server open to the public to play your missions,

or is the server meant for just you and your friends?

In the latter case then best to put a password on and keep it private.

• Like 1

Its a LAN server that I create through zerotier for just friends...

I wanted to test some things, maybe take a print to show you guys but I can't in the next days because I got pneumonia.

Anyway, when I get better I will return to the game and test the server alone and also not use the Zeus Dlc, keeping you informed.

Thank you in advance guys, for the willing to help me!

Hi guys, I'm back! So, I tested the game yesterday. I opened a server and tested my mission by playing alone (on a server, but alone). The server was LAN. I'm also not using any Zeus modules in my scenario.
After about 15 minutes, these events started: lightning strikes very brightly, followed by lots of DLC icon particles. These lightning strikes continue to happen every 4 or 5 minutes.
I took a screenshot, but the lightning itself didn't show up because of the delay in printing, but you can see the DLC particles that are followed by the lightning.
https://justpaste.it/99fwi

Got the very same stuff on my server... Lightnings with DLC icons and also some DLC papers/journals falling from the sky... Every 5-15 min.
Theese effects are local to every player - no one else see yours, they see their own...
How to turn it off???