ResoASF

Will I get ban If I use ENDMISSION cheat on a single player campaign?

Hello! I'm new to the game, I just bought it earlier and I've racked in hours already just from the campaign. There are certain missions which are straight up frustrating and I've been seeing discussions about cheats FOR single player campaign. I'm wondering if it will get me into trouble for using it? I apologize if this is not the place to ask this or if it is a dumb question. I'm still new to the forums and the game

What? No! Thank God, this is not Ubisoft and unlike Grand Turismo 7 for a recent example, Arma 3 is not always online so you are free to do what you want in single player, editor or even local multiplayer. With that said, you may miss on achievements if you care about that. Not sure, depends on mission, haven't tried.

P.S.: you may want to search through official missions section for possible solutions to those missions you are having trouble with.

Welcome to Arma and the BI forums ResoASF!

Only cheating you need to worry about that i suggest you not do is on Multiplayer servers,

dont commercialize any assets from the game created by BI or others, and everything else is up for grabs so to speak.

Understand that this game is a big sandbox, the campaigns, scenarios, showcases can all be opened up and edited if you want to

change something.

When you play, BI dont have your game tapped or are watching you from the corner of your room like a pervert, and expecting you to play the game

within the exact framework or the parameters they they setup, with the lights on, the sound turned up, the music on, and just the vanilla game

the game is yours to play how you like.

You know you have played to much vanilla Arma when you start asking about cheats, or a way to change something 😄