Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

New ship for download

Dont download its CRAP if you get out you go straight into the sea if you put the addon out normally it has muzzle flash attached to it and the misson when you open it it is Read File Only!

Rubbish

Dont fill your addons folder with this crap!

Luke

heh ? tss tss , it's a nice addon

and , the mission file is not a read file , it's a SQM , so instead of bashing it right away , just shut up and learn

the addon is nice , the only big problems isee :

- the flash bug , but it's nice to see that they're taken in account the (constructive) cristicism that have been made back after the release of the first beta

- the torpedos don't seem to fire at boats

i liked the scripting in the demo mission and the weapons are really nice

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lukemax @ Feb. 02 2003,13:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dont download its CRAP if you get out you go straight into the sea if you put the addon out normally it has muzzle flash attached to it and the misson when you open it it is Read File Only!

Rubbish

Dont fill your addons folder with this crap!

Luke<span id='postcolor'>

luke ..... be nice and shut up , alll you've made on these forums was bashing other's work and false announcements ....

know i havent!

Maybe i was a but harsh but yhe auther who made this addons stole it from 3DModel cafe its a proven fact!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lukemax @ Feb. 02 2003,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">know i havent!

Maybe i was a but harsh but yhe auther who made this addons stole it from 3DModel cafe its a proven fact!<span id='postcolor'>

heh , he did give credit , did he ?

proven fact ? show me your prooves then

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lukemax @ Feb. 02 2003,13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">havent tried it yet but it looks quite good!<span id='postcolor'>

Not tested at 13:11 and 10 min. later you can say is crap wow.gif

You are a good beta-tester. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Now, now, calm down ladies and put down the handbags. smile.gif

This ship rocks, the amount of firepower it is packing is amazing. The only little nitpick i have is the flashbug, but i think it can be fixed with a few lines of code in the .cpp file or something.

Really really cool addon.

smile.gif

Oh and if the author is reading this, could you please make an english version?

well i can say that i was a little disappointed with this addon. i was able to open the misison file after a little buggering around, but was unimpressed with the turn out. i then proceeded to put down the gun emplacments maunaly, and unless u have all the AI on it will bounce the ship everywhere. the ship cannot move with eh guns in place, of course most of the guns have teh muzzleflash bug in it. i honestly belive this set the addon maker back a few steps as i would classifiy this is a pre-beta rather then beta 0.8. Other then that i give it a 3.0 (out of 10).

i had no problem with opening the mission, and all the stuff just came into place.

I like the inside of the ship, lots of neat stuff.

Where is the damage zone on it? Is it below the water line like in the first version? Cause that really sucked.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Feb. 02 2003,16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well i can say that i was a little disappointed with this addon. i was able to open the misison file after a little buggering around, but was unimpressed with the turn out. i then proceeded to put down the gun emplacments maunaly, and unless u have all the AI on it will bounce the ship everywhere. the ship cannot move with eh guns in place, of course most of the guns have teh muzzleflash bug in it. i honestly belive this set the addon maker back a few steps as i would classifiy this is a pre-beta rather then beta 0.8. Other then that i give it a 3.0 (out of 10).<span id='postcolor'>

This ship was made for 1.46 so it have muzzle flash bug. I dunno why author did this. Maybe he lives in decent German village and don't know about Res. confused.gif j/k I agree that this can't be called beta 0.8. Maybe alpha 0.8 but not more.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rattler @ Feb. 02 2003,15:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where is the damage zone on it? Is it below the water line like in the first version? Cause that really sucked.<span id='postcolor'>

i dunno a few ASM(Air to Sea Missles) blew it up pretty good.

Would it be possible to apply the muzzle flash fix to the addon?