ShinigamiEater

Aniti camping in a game based on stealth and hiding wtf

As always I agree exit camping is scummy but I’m the same measure it pays to slow your role a bit. Don’t wait until the radiation hits, plan your time, know where your going, when to fight, when to retreat. Scope out exits prior to running towards them. Most common issue I see is people sprinting everywhere 24/7 this also is unrealistic as its a foolish thing to do in a survival situation. I know it’s frustrating but you just have to adapt as best you can 🙂 of all the exits on a map are locked assume someone will camp, if airdrop lands near another exit assume that exit will be camped. It pays to walk the extra way towards an obscure exit and pay to unlock it! Hope that helps ^_^

I dont think ive ever been a victim of exit camping thanks to the crows (which i feel is enough a warning to proceed with caution) but the mortar strikes seem insanely stupid to me. when i play through work time and go crazy aloneand ik im in a lobby with teams of 2 or 3 then i will camp out a building or whatever until im able to tell how many are around me then attack when/where necessary. i do like to run around more than most but my goal is loot over kills. since there is really only 1 poi now i run around to vehicles and houses trying to stock up. i will agree that this game is built on stealth and moving slowly or from cover to cover. if a person stays in one spot the entire encounter then maybe find another way to punish those types but if im outnumbered 3 to 1 i shouldnt be punished with a mortar strike bc im not moving very much. agreed cod players need to stick to cod and leave this game as is. 

Edited 2 hours ago by onemanwolfp4k
spelling error

I agree that this game is built around stealth and slow movement, or cover to cover. Thank you for your comment. I hope I win sometime😰

@OLIVIA232425 me and a buddy play quite a bit and if you ever find yourself solo you can join us. we loot first and fight when needed. there are times we are just in a fighting mood but like being stealthy about it but those days are few and far between. we are on xbox.

• Thanks 1

BadButtman

First of all, if there are crows in bushes when you walk by them, they WILL fly off and make noises in real life.  Don't you have crows where you live?  Crows are notorious for signaling when predators are approaching. The crows aren't warning the approaching person you are there (though it does serve that purpose too), they are actually warning you that someone is coming.

It's YOU who has no concept of 'reality' if you think in a real-world situation that people WON'T be hiding in bushes.  People who go all-out Rambo are the first ones killed 'IN REAL LIFE'.......In a world where it is kill or be killed, snipers will rule.

2nd, IRL, if you had ONE signal detector, it wouldn't vanish after using it so you wouldn't need to carry 10 of them. It's also none of your business how much of what items people want to pack with them.  If you wanna pack your whole bag with signal detectors, it leaves you less room for anything else- your choice.  But then, you sound like another f'n communist and it is obvious the people running the game are commie bastards too.

Again I ask what is the deference between camping the exit and camping the air drop??? I’ve been ambushed, hunted down and chased by groups… I thought that was the Game… I been killed several times and they never even check my load out…