DnA

Arma 3 Art of War DLC Feedback

1 hour ago, Valken said:

I wonder did the annual report from 2010 show they misappropriate funds to Haiti as cited in this article:

https://www.npr.org/2015/06/03/411524156/in-search-of-the-red-cross-500-million-in-haiti-relief

This is the kind of nightmares that supports of charities want to avoid.

That article doesn't even mention the organization we're talking about...? Don't confuse the two red crosses.
Yeah you should always have some skepticism towards any charity, but at least ICRC has a little better track record.

2 hours ago, Greenfist said:

That article doesn't even mention the organization we're talking about...? Don't confuse the two red crosses.
Yeah you should always have some skepticism towards any charity, but at least ICRC has a little better track record.

I stand corrected. The American Red Cross, ICRC and IFRC all work together, but are supposedly separated, but also fall under the umbrella of IFRC. Hence all the confusion. 

https://www.redcross.org/about-us/who-we-are/history/global-red-cross-network.html

But 100% agree on skepticism for any charitable organization.

I would really like you to be able to create a working easel with canvas or a stand on which you can draw in the presence of other players watching your Masterpiece or "masterpiece" using a mouse or graphics tablet in role play? Then sell the paintings so that you can use them as an element of the interior decorating the walls of your house, hotel, cottage, club, etc., as well as in the museum in the Arma 3 Art of War Charity Pack to amaze everyone with your work in real time ... For example, add mechanics as in Passpartout: The Starving Artist or as in SuchArt: Genius Artist Simulator. It would be chic to revive the Renaissance. Thanks! (Translated with translate google)