OdinCZ

Claim Vehicles

how you install it ? 

i guess both file is in the mission file(claimvehicles_client/server) and the exile_server go in Exile_Server.pbo

On 10/7/2019 at 11:10 AM, dave_beastttt said:

Drop ClaimVehicles_Server.pbo into @ExileServer/addons folder.

Drop ClaimVehicles_Client Folder into mpmission/Exile.MAPNAME

Open init.sqf or initplayerLocal.sqf and add the following.

[] execVM "ClaimVehicles_Client\ClaimVehicles_Client_init.sqf";

Open your missionfile config.cpp and find class "CAR"

Add the contents of EXAMPLE_Config.cpp as a Interaction class  look at the screenshot. Repeat this step for Class "AIR" and Class tank if you have it.

thank you , 🙂

and the folder exile_server with a script look like a cleanup garbage ?

Hi guys,

Hope I'm not to late to the Exile party to get a bit of help with this script 😕

I'm running a dedicated exile server and have this script apparently successfully installed. When a player with a codelock goes to claim ownership of a vehicle, they're prompted to get into the driver seat first, then enter a pin. After this...nothing happens at all.

Looking at the debug console, we get this message: "ExileServer - Network message dispatch failed: Forbidden message name! Payload: [""tqcygcib"",""saveVehicleRequest"",[""2:889"",""7900""]]"

From googling around a bit, it seems like the server is blocking this remote execution from happening. I'm running both Battleye and Infistar. Some people had a similar problem over at the Steam Advanced Towing page here:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639837898

Specifically the advice given when a menu option for advanced towings 'deploy rope' option is selected and nothing happens (similar to my situation) is: 

Most likely your server is setup with a white list for remote executions. In order to fix this, you need to modify your mission's description.ext file, adding the following CfgRemoteExec rules. If using InfiStar you should edit your cfgremoteexec.hpp instead of the description.ext file. See https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Remote_Execution for more details on CfgRemoteExec.

class CfgRemoteExec
{
class Functions
{
class SA_Simulate_Towing { allowedTargets=0; };
class SA_Attach_Tow_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
class SA_Take_Tow_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
class SA_Put_Away_Tow_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
class SA_Pickup_Tow_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
class SA_Drop_Tow_Ropes { allowedTargets=0; };
class SA_Set_Owner { allowedTargets=2; };
class SA_Hint { allowedTargets=1; };
class SA_Hide_Object_Global { allowedTargets=2; };
};
};

I've found both the cfgremoteexec files (for the mission and infistar), but have absolutely no idea what to add to the file to make claim vehicle work. My coding is not up to scratch. Obviously the above Function list refers to Advanced Towing and not Claim Vehicles.

Does anyone have any idea how to circumvent this issue? Would be much obliged if so. Free heli on my server if it works :P.

Hey @TeratosPrime 
Most probably your infistar is blocking it, cause it doesn't like any code executed remotely. A simple thing you could try is turning off some of the infistar (user interface related) blocking functionality first. It's in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG under:

Checks player Actions (mousewheel actions, userinterface actions and inputactions)

KCM
CMC

set it to false

Turn them off one by one and see if it helps.

As for CfgRemoteExec you will have to find specific functions names used for this. Make sure you don't overwrite what you need for base exilemod to run. If the above is your CfgRemoteExec, you already deleted the part of exilemod. Don't delete things. Rather add, in addition to the default 

class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage { allowedTargets=2; };	// ExileMod

When I was running exile, I added quite a lot of custom things and everytime I added more and more stuff, so my  CfgRemoteExec looked like this:
https://pastebin.com/wXcGjsKy