Well said Fin,

Great to see someone adapting to what is s completely legitimate tactic.

Just think, for every one they get there are 3 or more they don’t, or maybe they camp an exit and never get anything. 

They're taking a risk each time they camp one exit, just as much as you are taking a risk with the exit you choose. The whole game is about risk & gamble. You can’t like it for certain situations and not others. 

On 8/27/2019 at 4:24 AM, CG96 said:

Also why anyone in their right mind would use the exit with the ladder is beyond me.

I love watching someone with the drop go for that exit and wait for their icon to stop moving when they don't make the jump HAHA

It's a tactic either be more cautious or camp a exit yourself and steal somebody else's loot.

Only been playing less than a week and I have not been killed at an exit yet, killed some fella at an exit myself on my second game (sucks to be him) mostly because 1. I had not much loot and 2. I had a challenge kill another player. Killed 2 birds with one stone

Finally I gotta laugh at this guy who wont play anymore because he got killed by an exit camper, but he is here whining about it with the Nic of "Iwanttolikethisgame". Smacks of a guy who created his tag just to come on and whine. I also call BS on his claim 2 out of 3 exit campers don't kill him, if you are killing 2 out of 3 whats your problem. With a little adaption and care you could probably up this survival rate. Many ways have been posted here like keeping a full sprint bar, don't use ladder exit. I killed a guy running with the package at the top of the ladder exit because I saw him on map and new where he was going and happened to be heading to that exit myself. I bet he thought he got killed by a filthy camper. Here is another one exit early then you have time to be cautious if you don't have the crate exit when the crate carrier is exiting, more chance everyone left is focused on him couple in some caution and your fine 9 times out of 10. Save some crowns so when everyone else boosts the loot and its high you buy insurance maby pop a boost yourself and loot like a demon, run at the sound of battle and get as much as you can. If you Die its insured your sweeeeeeet.