Sign in to follow this  
Donk4y

Do something about teamkilling

Something needs to be done about these cackling dipshits joining games just to team kill and get easy loot and then leave.  It's ridiculous and allowing it doesn't make you look very good. 

And for the record, I didn't mean to join a team game. I thought I had switched to solo after a friend logged off but didn't. This was literally the first team game I tried solo and it will be the last. If it happened to me, it can happen to anyone. And Bohemia should be doing something to minimize these kinds of experiences for their players. 

18 hours ago, xXxScorpioxXx said:

Don't play with ransoms then

Did you not read the part where I said I didn't mean to be in team? Doesn't matter why I was there though, it's still stupid and shouldnt be allowed to happen. 

18 hours ago, oYS Sin said:

Kids mad

Rightfully mad, go be an edge lord elsewhere bud. 

I agree, I feel that a report system or a queuing time out is needed. Im a Vigor Partner & this team killing not only is a large complaint from my followers/viewers but also detracts from matches as most of the time its arranged between duo teams to pass of weapons from one person to another. I'd assume something is planned to discourage this behaviour in the future

• Like 1

I'm a confirmed solo player, therefore I have no idea what this thread is discussing. However as a long time player of this very fine game, I would like to understand the issue.

Could one of you gentlemen outlanders please explain the issue in a little more detail. This may allow outlanders who have not  experienced the issue, to provide helpful input.

8 hours ago, Oldninja said:

I'm a confirmed solo player, therefore I have no idea what this thread is discussing. However as a long time player of this very fine game, I would like to understand the issue.

Could one of you gentlemen outlanders please explain the issue in a little more detail. This may allow outlanders who have not  experienced the issue, to provide helpful input.

To make it quick, There’s a duo mode that partners up two Outlanders. There’s a friendly fire aspect in the game that hasn’t been fixed yet which made way for most less honorable Outlanders to kill their partners and take their loot for an easy haul. It’s really annoying and pretty much defeats the purpose of duos if it’s the exact same thing as playing Solo.

Hi Remy,

Many thanks for taking the time to explain.

It certainly appears to be a trust issue. I assume the less honourable outlanders soon become notorious and are avoided.

Makes me feel solo play is still for me until a fix is found.

This should be an expected problem for anyone new to the game. It's an achievement on Xbox (assume the same other platforms) so anyone simply looking to get them all will load in just for this. Also for literally brand new players, the first challenge is an outlander kill which can be your teammate giving people a two for one. I let two of my friends kill me just to get it out of the way, obviously I wasn't carrying anything I could lose. But this wasn't a well thought out challenge and it encourages this to happen at least once to just about everyone.

I don't think the Friendly Fire is a problem they have not fixed. It seems to be intended in the game since in the update notes when RANDOM TEAMS were announced they specifically talk about Outlanders killing teammates and becoming THREATS in the match. 

Don't know how many times I got killed at the start of matches just because my partner wants my guns