Sign in to follow this  
Renagade

Carry a cap gun and win a trip to jail

after reading all of this i have three things to say:

1. I guess im a facist, because i agree with ciybrid on a couple of things.

2. Denoir, Sweden is different than the US, and alot of punks here dont give a rats ass about the person they are robbing. Most of them kill their victims anyways so that the victims cant describe their identities to the police.

3. If you take away weapons from the innocent, only the bad guys have weapons. And when only the bad guys have weapons, lots of good people die, like my sister. And if they catch the bastard who killed her i hope they make his death the most painful thing possible. That means the death penalty, which i support entirerly.

First of all Sgt. Milkman, I want to say that I'm deeply sorry to hear about your sister. [sarcasm] But its all ok that she was killed because the %$^#(&$#&*^#)^$#@$()@(# that killed her probably had a rough childhood sad.gif  [/sarcasm]

Liberals could never understand the true meaning of loss, and for some reason they also fail to see how our society detereorats faster the more politically correct it becomes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Jan. 13 2003,08:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think you are mixing killing to defend with killing to punish.<span id='postcolor'>

No, I know the difference. It's just that denoir had said that any type of killing was bad, and I knew he was a soldier and had been in combat before. I saw a conflict. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Jan. 11 2003,18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nobody has deleted any of your posts. I checked the ikonboard logs and the most recent deleted post was deleted four days ago in "Squads and Fanpages".<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, i thought i posted it...

Actually i'm sure, something must've gone wrong...

I can't believe it, i spent a lot of time writing that post...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ Jan. 12 2003,23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Liberals could never understand the true meaning of loss, and for some reason they also fail to see how our society detereorats faster the more politically correct it becomes.<span id='postcolor'>

Are you ever confused. What are you talking about, Liberals could not understand the meaning of a loss, what does politics have to do with understanding a loss.

People, don't let politics confuse you like it confised this guy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bn880 Posted on Jan. 13 2003,10:31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (cybrid @ Jan. 12 2003,23:26)

Liberals could never understand the true meaning of loss, and for some reason they also fail to see how our society detereorats faster the more politically correct it becomes.

Are you ever confused. What are you talking about, Liberals could not understand the meaning of a loss, what does politics have to do with understanding a loss.

People, don't let politics confuse you like it confised this guy. <span id='postcolor'>

Ok like I've said before I'm really not very good with words. In fact I took this left brain/right brain test once and the results showed that the side of my brain that controls launguage/arts and what not is almost non-funcional compared to the logic side.

Anyway my point is that I was trying to say somthing more along the lines of...

That liberals seem sorryer (sorrier?) for the offender than the victem in most cases. With the attitide of "well its not his fault because...". It almost seems like they force themself not to feel the loss, and then pitty the offender.

smile.gif It's ok... I thought you meant it kind of the way you wrote it. tounge.gif

Not actually challenging what you wrote, I would like to add that there is usually a large split in moral issues between members in every political party. I suspect it is more less the same with this. I think you are referring to the overall picture of the Liberals. I get it. smile.gif (honestly, its hard for me to get my point across at times also, I'm no English man, not really big on debating either)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bn880 Posted on Jan. 13 2003,23:40

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's ok... I thought you meant it kind of the way you wrote it.

Not actually challenging what you wrote, I would like to add that there is usually a large split in moral issues between members in every political party. I suspect it is more less the same with this. I think you are referring to the overall picture of the Liberals. I get it. (honestly, its hard for me to get my point across at times also, I'm no English man, not really big on debating either) <span id='postcolor'>

Ok, glad thats all cleared up smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ Jan. 14 2003,05:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That liberals seem sorryer (sorrier?) for the offender than the victem in most cases. With the attitide of "well its not his fault because...". It almost seems like they force themself not to feel the loss, and then pitty the offender.<span id='postcolor'>

I know what you mean.  It's like responding to a flood with a limited amount of money.  How much do you spend on fixing/improving the flood barriers and how much do you spend fixing the damaged homes?  In other words, who should you care more about, today's victims or tomorrow's victims?

"Liberals" focus more on saving tomorrow's victims by trying to understand why something happened, to keep it from happening again.  Unfortunately, this can appear insensitive to today's victims who often wrongly accuse liberals of trying to justify what happened to them.