Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Segway (by maydaymaybe)

Any broken noses with betatesters of this thing ?

How the hell does it stay up ?

Would be cool, anytime you slow down, you got a "nosebrake"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Jan. 07 2003,17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">86035_PIC1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I would be incredibly disturbed if I saw my General rocking up to inspect his troops on a Segway wow.gif

Well who knows, Calvary units could become a thing of the past, with individual soldiers riding into battle on their chobham-armoured Segways!

the segway is a fairly new invention from one of those quacks that thinks the world should be a perfect place...anyways, it use's a computer to imitate "balance" like a person does....I saw the damn infomercial one night when I couldnt sleep....dumb thing really, but none the less a fun little addon to play with, now mount a SAW on there and go play biggrin.gif

Does anyone remember an old cartoon show called "spiral zone" or the anime movie "venus wars". This kinda tech might open the door to heavily armed uni cycles smile.gif

The dude who made the segway has some real big dreams I'll say that much for him.

Geez, this addon is so useless that I first tought that BIS had done it biggrin.gif

Only kidding, of course.

...Please don´t kill me wow.gif

Anyone else having trouble with this mod?

I installed it to take a couple of pictures of it, but I can't locate it anywhere.

I was told it was under Civ>Cars or was it East>Cars?

Either way, I couldnt locate it anywhere in

OFP RES v1.91