chernaruski

ExileZ Mod

Hi

it is possible to make spawn zombie form ExilZmod during the night. i explain i have 2 idea.
-i want make spawn more zombie during the night  like 20:00 to 6:00 ? 

-and i want make spawn horde when the night come ?

what u can do is use harassing zombies as your "horde" , harassing zeds are the only one that have night time related trigger

EZM_HarassingZombieAtNightOnly = false; // Spawn harassing zombies at night only.

I remember adding boss class zombies to harrasing zeds group during night time, my players were shitting themselves at base until the sunrise.😁

hahaha good idea ^^ 

did you have a simple way to add a sound when the night come and the zombie spawn ? 

i want make it like silent hill , a siren will ring just before the night come and zombie will spawn after.    i want make it the night really hard and immersive  ,  players will think twice about to go out at night. ^^

First you will have to configure a sound fx file then add it directly to harassing zeds spawn code I guess. Maybe something like 

playSound3D ["yourpath\sfx\siren.wav", player]  in HarassingZombiesThread.sqf. Just a direction, never tested it myself.

Maybe this helps? If you edit the sounds maybe you can put a siren sound? I have not seen the files though. When I get home I will try to see how it is.