Sign in to follow this  
MrZig

C-47?

Any C-47s in progress of being made?

I don't like the one that just got released, cockpit needs alot more work, can't get shot down and it can't turn.

So is anyone else making a C-47 right now?

End this month Invasion1944 mod will release the full demo maybe if we have luck there will be in the full demo wink.gif

The Halftrack will be in the full demo smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Jan. 05 2003,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wasnt one released by Marss911?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah Mars911 released one, but it didn't turn, couldn't take off without crashing, crashed into mountains, had poor interior textures, was probably a little too big, ect.. ect..

He had said that he had fixed the turning problem on it, but he never released a updated version. sad.gif It's a shame cuz we really need a C47 for the airborne troops. There were also some gliders that I believe he was working on as well, but again no word on what ever happened to those.

It would be extremely cool if the Invasion1944 MOD released a C47 with it.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Yea i still got mars one i remember he released the cockpit fix but it still needs work.

I think that ofp-zone.de had an interview with the Invasion 1944 team and that they said that the C 47 will be included in the demo. I also think that they showed a list of all the units in the demo. Search zone's website in their news archive.

Update:

I just found the interview. It's on this page:

ofp-zone.de

I put Marcels C47 into Oxygen, and moved the center of gravity all the way back to the tail wow.gif

And now it turns (still not as well as I would like,...but it turns confused.gif )

Chances are it wont land, or take off with the center of gravity back that far though (I havent tried)

Sounds like Invasion 1944's C-47 will kick ass, but I hope enemys can shoot it down biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MrZig @ Jan. 06 2003,04:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sounds like Invasion 1944's C-47 will kick ass, but I hope enemys can shoot it down biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I hope so biggrin.gif

The screenshots of inv 44's C 47 are in either case nice (as usual).