Sign in to follow this  
lntimid8or

Resistance

YAAAY, i just completed this game. I dont think it was as hard as 1985, but still a pretty good campaign.

What were your final scores??

Heres mine, i dont think they are that great, but here goes...

total score 68

duration 7hr 46 min

casualties 32

enemy kills 235

soft 11 (BTW, whats a soft??)

armored 18

post yours.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lntimid8or @ Jan. 02 2003,23:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">YAAAY, i just completed this game. I dont think it was as hard as 1985, but still a pretty good campaign.

What were your final scores??

Heres mine, i dont think they are that great, but here goes...

total score  68

duration      7hr 46 min

casualties    32

enemy kills   235

soft            11     (BTW, whats a soft??)

armored      18

post yours.<span id='postcolor'>

soft=jeep, bike, truck etc. smile.gif

But I thought CWC was the easiest of the 3 main campaign confused.gif

CWC?? cold war?? i dont have that yet, nor red hammer. I only did 1985 and resistance.

Thx for the "soft" info

CWC= Cold War Crisis, which is the 1985 campaign.

I also thought CWC is the easiest of all three campaigns.

Man, it took me many tries to get the documents from Gubas house, not to mention how many tried it took me to get near the scud.

Resistance was a breeze for me though. I only got stuck on the 1st airport mission where u gotta take out that new plane. I think it was because i gave my men LAW's instead of the rpg missile. But, i finished it without my men.

great game, now all i gotta do is get the last campaign.Red Hammer?confused.gif

less then 5 minutes ago, i finished the RES campaign for the second time. I still think its the best official campaign.

Its more...personal, the way you start out with nothing, building up your group and weapons cache.

Thats why i think the end is still a hard one to swallow;

noble badass Troska's end is not befitting the hero he is

(turning away, wiping the tears of my face)

L8R,

TopCover

My score was 64

total added up kills: 300

friendly and civ casualties: 0

BTW, grounded airplanes count as soft targets to

About guba's house first off. All i did was run through the fence then through the wall on the back of guba's house by speeding up time. Which i dont see as cheap cuz in the real world i would of cut the fence and went in the window of guba's house.

realating to resistance i havent beat it yet. i got it in june but my comp was too dumb and everytime i opened nogova it would freeze but now its fine. i heard about that ending and i hate it i really dont want him to die.

I think it woulda been real cool if you did the complete campaign one way he would die, but if you did it a different way, then he woulda lived.

For example.

In 1 of the missions, you have to steal a Hind or whatever and it would be in use (not necessarily by the player) in a few missions and it has to survive. If that Hind or whatever it is thats been stolen and has survived, it coulda came and rescued him just in time. Would be nice to see the ending of him getting a medal or something. Or to come back and find out the chick (forgot her name) was still alive.

But in order for it to really happen that way, in one of the other missions, you'd have to kill all the enemy, or all the tanks in a different mission. I hope you all know what i mean.

Just like early in the game, u have to scavenge for weapons for later use. Would be nice for multiple endings so you can play the whole camp[aign over and over for different endings.

Ok, im confused now. LLOL

since I put out all enemies at the airbase in the final mission, and I would have retreated on the beach in good cover I dont think the tanks would have got me. It was a stupid mistake from troska to run to the hills. a little flexible ending would be preferrable... smile.gif

First few missions in Cold War Crisis are really easy. Last missions are a bit hard, but not too hard. It's safe to say that Resistance is harder, but better. I really love Res missions. Ammo Low, First Strike, Occupation, Counterattackand, Reckoning and The Pass are my favourite missions.

Here are my scores.

Resistance:

0209200310260244.jpg

Red Hammer:

0209200310041232.jpg

Still have to complete Cold War Crisis. I deleted my user directory by mistake when i reinstalled OFP two months ago, and lost everything sad.gif

I hear ya Space Alex, I was on the "hunt down the scud launcher" mission and just fired off a law when "BAM" my 'puter shut down. It then caught a nasty little virus that required me to reformat (yuck) crazy.gif After that i got Res. and played that. I just now started to play the Red Hammer campaign (even though i have had it since it first came out) wow.gif

Anyway, i really liked the Resistance mission were you had to head off an armored attack that was heading to the city you just liberated. I can't remember the name but i found a really cool spot that i ambushed all the tanks at. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ Feb. 11 2003,20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't remember the name but i found a really cool spot that i ambushed all the tanks at.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

First Strike. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Knight @ 04 Jan. 2003,06:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">actually resistance was the last campaign, Red Hammer was before this one, btw you can download some user made campaigns at the cz site : http://ofp.gamezone.cz/<span id='postcolor'>

I just looked at the ofp.gamezone.cz site and there seem to be a lot of campaigns & single player missions available for download. Which ones would you recommend?

Just finished Resistance on cadet on the path where I didn't give up the resistance fighter:

Kills Enemy:

Infantry  300

Soft         26

Armoured 37

Air             1

Total       364

Friendly Kills:

Soft           4 (M2's in Counterattack)

Derek

CWC= Cold War Crisis, which is the 1985 campaign.

I also thought CWC is the easiest of all three campaigns.

I think CWC is the most difficult of the three campaigns.

But maybe I think so because I did it first and later I have been more skilled.

Quote[/b] ]First Strike.

That isn't an ambush, that's two huge tank groups slugging away at each other tounge_o.gif . There is the mission where you have to hold the base, that involves a large ambush biggrin_o.gif .