Hello, everyone! I have seen in different missions that when you open a task a specific location that you need to go to is marked and can be pointed on the map. It is in the description of the task and a square shows its exact location. How do I do that in Eden? Cheers! 🙂

What I need to achieve is this: let's say I need to conduct an assault on the enemy base and I need to visit a specific location nearby first to do something else there, connected to my main task. This location will be marked inside tasks description and when I click on it, the location will be automatically shown on the map. How can I achieve that? 🙂

Put down a marker where you want the "square" to point, and name it "task_position" for example. In the description of the task, insert

<marker name='task_position'>GO HERE</marker>

where GO HERE is the text that is highlighted and will point to that marker.

Example:

To fulfill this task, you need to <marker name='task_position'>GO HERE</marker> and stop been a p*ssy and start fighting, soldier!!!

Hope it helps, man.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

Put down a marker where you want the "square" to point, and name it "task_position" for example. In the description of the task, insert

<marker name='task_position'>GO HERE</marker>

where GO HERE is the text that is highlighted and will point to that marker.

Example:

To fulfill this task, you need to <marker name='task_position'>GO HERE</marker> and stop been a p*ssy and start fighting, soldier!!!

Hope it helps, man.

Dude, you made my day! 🙂 Thank you! Time for testing! 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, black_hawk_mw2_87 said:

Time for testing! 🙂

Is it working?

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:58 PM, zagor64bz said:

Is it working?

Absolutely! 🙂

• Like 1