BennyTelstar

Battleye Corrupted Memory #0

Hey guys, 

Last week, i finally bought the game and all its dlc glory. 

Ever since i tried to join my first game, i have been getting the infamous message;

You were kicked off the game. (Batlleye: Corrupted Memory #0)

Here's a list of what i've tried so far (in chronologic order);

- Disabled my Antivirus software

- Reinstalled the game

- Reinstalled Steam 

- Reinstalled The game on a external harddrive

- Separately reinstalled Battleye

- Did a Windows Repair Install

So far, no luck whatsoever. Any of you got an idea?

Cheers, 

Benny

Have you tried to check your RAM (with a MemTest?) 
Never heard of that error but "Corrupted Memory" hints in that way!

I have same issue. Only difference, I could play regularly on KOTH without issue last year. Then had to resinstall my game from C drive onto External Drive, since then I get this error whenever I try to join public servers. See my post about it here.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, BennyTelstar said:

Check that start arma3launcher.exe, the BattlEye section, there should be BattlEye enabled.
Click the "Play" button and see which messages appear in the launcher in the BattlEye section.

After deleting the BattleEye directories, restart the PC, then install BattleEye.

On 4/19/2019 at 12:07 PM, lex__1 said:

Check that start arma3launcher.exe, the BattlEye section, there should be BattlEye enabled.
Click the "Play" button and see which messages appear in the launcher in the BattlEye section.

After getting dropped out of the server with message "Corrupted Memory #0",

my BattleEye Log Messages in the launcher window only displays:
16:01:20 Starting BattleEye Service...
16:01:35 Launching the game...

Nothing else.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:58 PM, BennyTelstar said:

1. Did you install BattleEye over the old one? Did you delete the BattleEye directories in user files before installing BattleEye?
To find all the BattleEye directories on the system disk, use the search on the system disk named "BattleEye".

If the process of deleting BattleEye directories does not occur, look for running processes in the task manager - "BE", and close them.

2. Reinstall Visual C ++ as written here.

3. This is on the BattleEye page

Corrupted Memory #X

BattlEye detects that your game’s or system’s memory is not what it is supposed to be. Close all unnecessary programs running on the system, scan your system for viruses/trojans/spyware and check your RAM for possible defects (using tools like Memtest86). If that doesn’t help a full repair reinstallation of your system is likely needed.

Hi,

it can be caused by latest Nvidia drivers r430.39. Could you please try with older one r425.31 ?

I have the exact same error

This really sucks. I have uninstalled all Arma files and battleye file countless times. Nothing has worked. 

I Have not been able to play online for many months now. 

This just started with the new video drivers Nvidea Not impressed at all Steam or Bohemia need to fix this asap

On 4/22/2019 at 7:21 AM, lex__1 said:

1. Did you install BattleEye over the old one? Did you delete the BattleEye directories in user files before installing BattleEye?
To find all the BattleEye directories on the system disk, use the search on the system disk named "BattleEye".

If the process of deleting BattleEye directories does not occur, look for running processes in the task manager - "BE", and close them.

2. Reinstall Visual C ++ as written here.

3. This is on the BattleEye page

Corrupted Memory #X

I've tried all this and I even went as far as getting a new M.2 SSD drive double checked ram and Its all good not a problem with hardware at all Now I'm out 300.00$ grrrrrrrrrr. need this fixed Its the only game I like..