kwah

Magazine Deletion When Reloading

When playing using the RHS mods and JSRS with the RHS compats, I reload my gun and sometimes it will wrongly delete a magazine, other times it wont. I have tried this not using JSRS and it still occurs. This will happen with both full mags and partially empty mags. The magazine vanishes and isn't in my inventory anymore. I have already tried verifying my game, repairing my mods, and reinstalling them, however it still happens.

In the video, I show the magazines being deleted sometimes when I reload but not always, watch the HUD ammo/magazine count:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edpCLwFvtdI

I just found this thread after a quick google search for this problem.

I can confirm this bug, but i don't know what triggers this problem.

I have exactly the same behavior like in your video at 0:25.

You have 8 mags, reload not empty mag, when done, for a short time 8 mags and then 7 mags.

It doesn't happen all the time, but is very annoying when you reload a machine gun and half of your ammo box is lost.

Example video:

Could you provide a complete list of all the mods you use as well as an RPT from a session where it happened? 

Would be possible, but i don't know how useful the log file is with over 80 active mods.

You cant really say that the number of mods is the problem.

Sure, there is a chance that one of the mods causes this behaviour,

but without a working way to reproduce the issue, you cant tell.

And this is the biggest problem it just randomly happens and i haven't found a way to reproduce it yet.

1 hour ago, Meiestrix said:

You cant really say that the number of mods is the problem.

The more mods, the greater chance of conflict between any of them, even if they all work bug-free. Maybe some of the mods are handling reloading and interfere with each other's operations?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yannab said:

figured out a solution or what causes this? i have the same issue

As mentioned above, if you have a lot of mods loaded when you run the game then there's likely to be a mod conflict, especially if this doesn't happen in vanilla. If that's the case the you'll need to go through the process of working out what mod/mods is/are causing the issue. Maybe at first try obvious combinations of mods that might be the problem, then go from there. You probably should provide more info with your post too, like Stanhope had requested earlier in this thread.