4 minutes ago, MuRaZorWitchKING said:

@RZNUNKWN No, no, no! You didn’t bother me at all! I enjoy helping when I can :)!! 

As for the classnames thing the only thing you had errors on was your listing, the list keeps going so you need a “”, after each classname, you were just missing a couple. (No worries! :rthumb:)

And as far as the stamina system goes, yes you can disable it entirely... I’d just have to view it again. I believe somewhere in JohnO’s original release he DOES have stamina disabled... (I could be wrong, been awhile.) If I were you I’d compare the original to the version you are currently using see what is different, or the same.

The original release can be found here:

https://www.exilemod.com/topic/7717-detrimental-weather-effects-script/

Cheers! :drinking2:

Yes! That's why I was asking about the stamina being disabled, because I was playing the version where stamina was disabled. I will look into it once I get home. 

I think I just copied the original detrimental weather effects but it didn't work. Going to compare them tho my knowledge in scripting is zero.

• Like 1

Just take your time, you’re doing great! Gotta learn somehow! :) 

If you run into further issues please let me know and I’ll assist in anyway I can.

:thumb:

• Thanks 1

@MuRaZorWitchKING, your scripts says:

Spoiler

[sick,sickValue,cold] spawn
{
        _exitA = false;
        waituntil
        {

if (!alive player) then
                {    
                        sick = false;
                        cold = 0;
                        sickValue = 0;
                        player enableStamina true;
                        player allowSprint true;
                };
                uiSleep 1;
                _exitA      
        };        

};

And the original script says player enableStamina false;

However, I changed yours to false, but no result, something still keeps resetting my script and puts back stamina into work, I tried switching everything to 'false' and changing _fatigue = 0; to 1, and vice versa, no results. Also, I thought that workers clothing is doing something since they are not on the list, I was standing in the rain and feeling warm but when I switched to some clothes that were on the list, the script was working and I thought maybe it will disable the stamina but it didn't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RZNUNKWN said:

However, I changed yours to false, but no result

Whenever you are editing the script are you out of the scenario? And then after the edits are you restarting the scenario? In order for changes to work you gotta edit when out of the mission, (not sure if you are or not.)

And yes, that should be the part that needs to be changed you are correct. 

Also,

player enableStamina true; 

can be found in more lines in the script, in order for your edit to take effect you’ll want to change them all to false. :)

• Like 1

That's what I did. Set everything to false, and yes, every time I when I was changing something I was out of the game, then I restart the scenario in order to see the changes.

I'm going to give it another go soon, put everything to false and hope for the best.

One thing (although I can't be 100% sure): a while ago I was struggling with some script, everything was in order but the script simply wouldn't work, and I restarted the game and scenario multiple times and only then the script started working.

Hmm... I’ll have to look into this sometime tomorrow night once I’m on my weekend, and I can look at it on my PC, we’ll figure it out! :)

• Like 1

I got it working @MuRaZorWitchKING !! 

I went into my saved games and missions and erased them all. Then I just recreated my scenario with all the scripts in the mission folder, not in the mission folder > scripts. I hanged around the burning car a bit on rain, the message popped up saying I was getting cold, the stamina was on, then went inside a house, waited a little bit more and the stamina bar was gone! 

Maybe the game was getting confused by some old save game or something in my mission folder (in both game folder and user documents). A fresh clean start did the trick.

FFFFFFFFFFF.... yeah! :drinking2:

• Like 1