socs

AC-130 Gunship

Hello all and happy holidays, I'm looking for a mod that I've attempted to search for but could not find, that brings in an AC-130 Gunship into the game. I need it for a mission that I am making but most that I've found are either not working, or discontinued, or delayed relatively far back. Not that I'm being impatient, but, I would rather find something I could use that's decent that I wont have to wait another year or two for. Not complaining again, just wondering if there are any out there that might be worth trying that i could be overlooking. Thank you!

7 hours ago, Wiki said:

I've checked this out, however, this has been down for I believe around a year or 2... The planes no longer work the way they're supposed to. Not complaining or anything, he just said he wasn't working on it much at the moment because he was deployed. I know how long deployments are and understand why its on hold, but I'm just looking for a replacement as of now. Thank you though.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kklownboy said:

look in the scripting side of the forum

I've checked everywhere. I don't have any modeling skills so even if I were to try and script something myself, it'd be no use to me without a proper model to go with. Thank you though.

Why not use the armed blackfish. It pretty much has the same weapons on it as the ac 130. It could work as a placeholder.