Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Rah-66 comanche by dkm mod

DKM Mod's next project is RAH-66 Comanche here is a pic found on their site it looks nearly Finished potw.jpg

Well from pictures DKM Mod's look beter that's my opinion but they both are not finished yet so when they both are going to be released than I can say which one is better xmas.gif

Now when I look at the detail DKM's looks very good I don't say brsseb model sucks it looks good to but as I said before let's wait till they released than we can make a poll xmas.gif

Yeah, it seems that they have made a fantastic picture like that one trying to hide the fact that that texture is terrible

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, it seems that they have made a fantastic picture like that one trying to hide the fact that that texture is terrible<span id='postcolor'>

I dont want to get problems but shoot:

About BRSSEB RAH66 ( i am working with hime and Jengske ) and the RAH66 got great options like:

1:Gear up gear down

2:Baydoors open/close

3:and there wil be many more options and it's got cool sounds.

I cant say more about it because it is secret where we are working on. wink.gif

TO DKM:

Well i must say its a impresive model and the textures looks good only will de Girafe Textures stick on it or will you change it? and what weapons do you gonna add and what options? please Carnage or some 1 else from DKM reply me ok.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maslow @ Dec. 29 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, it seems that they have made a fantastic picture like that one trying to hide the fact that that texture is terrible<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif i feel so loved

Guest BratZ

Wow I been awaiting a Commanche and now 2 are coming!!!

Looks nice.I just can say that I have been awaiting Brssebs RAH66 for a while and I know its nice.Both are very nice.Just that I am unable to drive either one

without going into details... this one will have retracting gear and closing baydoors as well... and no, its not the final skin.

that there now are at least two mods working on a comanche is purely coincidence, i have modelled the thing 5 or 6 months ago, and only now found the time to really start implementing and skinning it.

But it doesnt have to be bad that 2 mods are making one, maybe we can arrange for the models to not overlap too much.

How are the weapons and damage model of things thing? Will it be realistic (something like sigma's tanks or kylliki's realism pack) or will it be toned down to fit in with the "arcade" like bis vehicles?

Also, does this work with v1.46 too?

LOL, BAS the 900 lb gorilla of Helo models, just raised the bar.

This could get interesting smile.gif

I want both of them so change their names a little bit so i can download them both and not confuse myself. I love it

I think BAS and BRSSEB have an arrangement already about not having them as the same one. (some kinda difference with the tail I think)

Can anybody please answer my question that I stated earlier?

(nl, zijn jullie allemaal nl'ers daaro bij dkm?)

Wow as usually with DKM i have no doubt this will be a top quality addon....regardless of the other MOD's release the DKM i have no doubt will set the standard for excelence.....

Kevin

the helo looks good... ok... the textures are not perfect...

but they will change them... the only negative point i see is the gear... the wheels make the chopper look a bit like an off-road car... that white colour should be changed into green or something...

but anyway.. keep up the good stuff smile.gif

Hi there. BRSSEB here.

THe DKM mods comanche look ok, but i feel that ours looks much more realistic (aka more accurate to the blueprint), and with hte current texture it looks like something you find in a toystore with a "made in taiwan" sticker on it...(just kidding, there tounge.gif , DKMMod, i love you guys. I have learned ALOT of studying your p3ds and configfiles, owe you guys everything!wink.gif

but anyways..

I think its no problem that there are 3 comanches in the works (actually just two, heard BAS had trouble with theirs due to lack of time and dedication). We hope to have the best rah though ( biggrin.gif) ), especially due to our custom weapon systems (and working MFD panels with 6+ screens, GPS map, and more firepower than Irak). But im sure that both rahs will be worth having since each will have their own ups and downs, I`m sure.

We havent set a release date yet (so please DONT ask for release dates or betas).

Keep up the good work DKM-MOD! biggrin.gif

brsseb