revv

Cannot host ANY mp game after playing with Warlords?

Hello all I am having an issue after making my own Warlords mission suddenly I cannot host any mp game. As soon as I choose host new from the server browser, put in a name and check allow upnp then hit start it crashes. I can't even choose a mission file or anything else. Was working fine until today and am at a total loss as to what is causing this. The Arma 3 crash error I get is: Include file A3\Missions_F_Warlords\cfgMissionParams.inc not found.
Any ideas?

*Edit: FIXED by removing the #include line in the description.ext which the dev said to put in for editing parameters from lobby.

Edited by revv
Updated info, issue resolved

Do you have the "Missions_F_Warlords.pbo" in your Arma 3 Addons folder?

external includes were broken since 3DEN update. You have to copy-paste the include files into your mission and include them locally.

• Like 1

If you exported any missions using icluded files in their description.ext you need to delete them.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2018 at 8:00 PM, Dedmen said:

Do you have the "Missions_F_Warlords.pbo" in your Arma 3 Addons folder?

external includes were broken since 3DEN update. You have to copy-paste the include files into your mission and include them locally.

No Idea it was working then suddenly wasn't, Warlords is part of the vanilla game now so if it isn't there I don't know why it wouldn't be.

21 hours ago, Jezuro said:

If you exported any missions using icluded files in their description.ext you need to delete them.

Yeah there was an include in the description ext for Warlords to allow users to edit the parameters from the lobby. Was working then suddenly didn't and after removing that line it seems fine again. Strange since Warlords only just came out and the dev said to put it in there.

21 hours ago, Jezuro said:

Are they not required anymore? As the Warlord WIKI says they are need for defining parameters.

You can use them unless you export the mission to PBO.

6 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

You can use them unless you export the mission to PBO.

Thanks for the answer, but then how do add the parameters to the Warlords mission if i want to use it on a server? Or is that simply not possible at the moment?

You may also want to update the Warlords WIKI as it doesn't make it clear.

57 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

but then how do add the parameters to the Warlords mission if i want to use it on a server?

you can just copy all the required include files from the warlords pbo into the mission pbo and include them locally.