Kalle M.

ArmA II Campaign "Operation Nightingale"

xWqBHjz.png

Hi folks!

This is my official release of "Operation Nightingale", a singleplayer campaign set in Chernarus 2008.

Features 14 missions including the prologue. No mods required so you don't have to download anything unnecessary.

I'll soon update my mission pack and if you haven't tried it yet, please check it out too!

Here's the Mediafire download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/35b9ena5fa5aoan/spc_nightingale_1-01.pbo/file

Yeah and you know all the copyright stuff. If you want to edit my campaign in any way, please contact me and I'll see what can be done.

DON'T STEAL MY STUFF WITHOUT A PERMISSION AND PROPER CREDIT! You got that!?

This campaign does not represent my current mission editing skills as it was developed almost a year ago and lots of shit has changed since then. However, I did a little rework over the campaign but I kept most of the concept as original. My editing methods have changed alot.

Thanks.

Version 1.01

Fixed trigger script execution paths for mission #1 "Common Enemy".

• Like 3

There's been some mistakes in mission 1.

Some of the triggers have incorrect path for scripts. I will play the mission through and upload the updated version soon.

Thanks.

In the 1st mission, there' s an inside script not found and I'm stuck at the castle. I think there's a trigger which is not activated. I had to use the "end mission" cheat otherwise the mission wouldn't finish

• Like 1

On 16.12.2018 at 10:59 PM, nettrucker said:

In the 1st mission, there' s an inside script not found and I'm stuck at the castle. I think there's a trigger which is not activated. I had to use the "end mission" cheat otherwise the mission wouldn't finish

Thanks, I'll check it out. Did you play the newer version or the one I first uploaded?

Hello Kalle

No, I did play the first version 1.0, but I only proceeded through mission 3 and I liked it so far. Unfortunately, RL issues prevented me to go on for the time being but I will catch up hopefully.

Cheers

On 20.12.2018 at 8:32 PM, nettrucker said:

Hello Kalle

No, I did play the first version 1.0, but I only proceeded through mission 3 and I liked it so far. Unfortunately, RL issues prevented me to go on for the time being but I will catch up hopefully.

Cheers

Thanks, I think the problem is in the first mission. I noticed the same before fixing the first mission. Glad you have enjoyed:D

Hello Kalle and anyone who can help with this mission.

When attempting the insertion HALO mission I exit C-130 and there's a split second view of my parachute rigging which then disappears. When I think I'm at a safe height and toggle open parachute nothing happens. That is, no chute opening, but my characters head lolls forward and arms go limp. Then I hit the ground and die.

Could anyone shine a light on my problem please.

Many thanks B9

On 3/29/2019 at 12:40 AM, b9gamer said:

Hello Kalle and anyone who can help with this mission.

When attempting the insertion HALO mission I exit C-130 and there's a split second view of my parachute rigging which then disappears. When I think I'm at a safe height and toggle open parachute nothing happens. That is, no chute opening, but my characters head lolls forward and arms go limp. Then I hit the ground and die.

Could anyone shine a light on my problem please.

Many thanks B9

Hi! Thanks for informing about your problem. I'm going to test it and see if there's anything I can do about it. I also noticed that my campaign has some mistakes here and there, I will probably soon update the campaign.

The HALO script is made by BIS so I believe it should work, it worked last time when I played it. I'll check it just in case!

Kalle.

Many thanks for the reply Kalle - can't wait ti try it.

BTW, it might be that I'm missing something?