Pyrit.

ASK! - Devstream 21st of November

ChiefFormalCoqui-size_restricted.gif

Friendly reminder that there will be another DevStream Happening on Wednesday at usual o'clock. ?

➡️ And as always - make sure to ask your questions before the Livestream so we can make sure to address them once we're live ?

• Like 1

I think 6days for 1 map is to long maybe 3 or 2 days ? 

In the airedrop i find 3 time rpk74 blueprint it's normal? 9airdrops for nothing. 

The skills was up for the 0.6 it's good more and more challenge that  rly good!  Weapons are very fun like aur a1 a74-ksu  pm-63 rak but i never see someone use weapons like m1 carabine ppsh-41 or adr-97  so why? And all shot guns are unplayed but lot of new weapons are very fun ! 

And CHEMICALS are very rare i find chemicals just in draug fort in others map it's impossible ..... 

(Sorry for my english)

And did you see in Twitter my friend and me find a hole in draug that kills us, we screen  and post  that on Twitter 

And sometimes we stay blocked by aiming or can't crouch

Yes vigor has a lot of flaws but I spend my free time on, nice job ??

I know that Locklear addressed the issue of missing or unbalanced available ammo to be found in an encounter but I think there is still a lack of some ammo types. I have 5 PPSh-41's, all these were found in encounters. I have not yet found any 7.62x25 Tokarev ammo, which is marked as 'Common' and also no weapon parts for this gun. Could you please check the settings? I like this gun in the shooting range and would like to use it in an encounter situation. 

Also, the weapon crates upstairs in the bedroom are currently showing zero for all weapons and ammo. 

Just a suggestion... 

Maybe instead of dying in an encounter, a player could be badly wounded but escape with their life to the shelter and still lose all loot and weapons. This would make the story more believable and help explain the continued struggle by Outlanders to survive!

1. Will trading ever be an option between players in game or in shelter? Or at least dropping items instead of destroying?

2. Crafting times for some higher level things are very long, upgrading the windmill to level 5 takes 45 hours! Will this ever be reduced or will we have to wait it out.

3. Will there be any duplicate protection for drops in the future? I’ve gotten 3 knife schematics and the PM-RAK twice

Can I have my 20 dollars back? This game is beyond repair and you scam artist know that. Stop dumping shit into this dumpster fire and refund my money.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:08 PM, Pyrit. said:

ChiefFormalCoqui-size_restricted.gif

Friendly reminder that there will be another DevStream Happening on Wednesday at usual o'clock. ?

➡️ And as always - make sure to ask your questions before the Livestream so we can make sure to address them once we're live ?

You done with my 20 bucks. I need it back

On 21/11/2018 at 12:04 PM, Andy Nicholson said:

Also, the weapon crates upstairs in the bedroom are currently showing zero for all weapons and ammo.

Thanks so much Pyrit & RoSzomak for answering my comments on the Dev Stream yesterday! 

The quote above refers to the Weapons and Ammo menus in weapon crates, upstairs at the shelter!