gc8

Field of war [CTI] [SP/MP]

Apologies if this has been covered already but I haven't found a specific answer through searching yet - does this mission/mod support persistent saves on a dedicated server so the game state resumes after reboot or when players disconnect/reconnect?

2 hours ago, Shepskii said:

Apologies if this has been covered already but I haven't found a specific answer through searching yet - does this mission/mod support persistent saves on a dedicated server so the game state resumes after reboot or when players disconnect/reconnect?

yes, you have to use the admin menu to pick which save you want to load

to enter admin menu you should be logged in as admin and when the mission starts the menu will be shown to you

I've been experimenting with a local dedicated server before I throw this up to my groups proper box and so far, the default 'Apex' mode works brilliantly. However, when I try to run it using Unsung, the game mode never starts and the server console shows 'Game finished' about 90 seconds after it started. Looking through the RPT, it appears there is some issue with the factions - I may have made a mistake in the setup but I've linked the RPT file here in case it's any use.

The only mods being loaded are FoW, Unsung, TFAR and CBA. Happy to provide any other info if it would help.

@Shepskii thx for reporting! i fixed the bug in unsung loading.

there's still some error messages regarding unsung gear but I'll try to remember to fix those later

6 hours ago, gc8 said:

@Shepskii thx for reporting! i fixed the bug in unsung loading.

there's still some error messages regarding unsung gear but I'll try to remember to fix those later

Brilliant, thanks chief! I'll have another crack with it and let you know if I run into any further glitches 🙂

• Thanks 1

New version is out! (0.9.84)

What's new:

Added 3D pointer on purchased vehicles
Added ability to buy vehicles locked
Fixed some vehicle actions had long delay to appear
Other bug fixes

Made some changes to allow better flying with aircrafts

Version 0.9.86

What's new:

Enemy AA range is reduced to allow more room for flying
AA threat map can be turned on while in aircraft
Other smaller changes

Another update, posting here for the change

Version 0.9.89

What's new:

FOBs have radar that displays aircrafts on the map
New trait to allow running faster
Capturing places does no longer require defeating all enemies but have superiority in numbers
Fixed script errors