pierremgi

Ais can enter into buildings, then be stuck without mean to get out

Hi all,

Did some one experience AIs in group player, SP/MP Vanilla mission, can be stuck in enterable buildings?

It seems to me BI did some works about AIs while player (leader) falls unconscious. With weird results as new AI leader orders some targets to the unconscious, make AI's group disembarking,...

But my problem is more specific:

AIs in player's group can find path inside BI buildings and barracks (ordered or not).

They enter, fine, but they never get out... Ai's are stuck whatever you order:  regroup or go to there...

You can see that the move order is taken into account:  "move" appear on command bar and the unitReady shifts to false...

but after some seconds, the stuck unit(s) are back to "ready" on the command bar and unitready true, without making any attempt to get out.

I hope this is clear enough.

Thanks for similar experience and possible workaround.

Yes, I have experienced this. I created a radio trigger to teleport units out of buildings. Or I've used Zeus to drag them out. 

Second!

This is a true and unacceptable happening. In my Prepaid Nightmare mission where you simply had to order hostages out of buildings I needed 5 minutes to make them get out  :h:

I mean the rest of the players continued the search for the other hostages while I, as the leader, had to convince the AI to freaking move. 

In the end you might think they used the door. Nope! They started going through in through all buildings like ghosts!