Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Jan. 08 2003,18:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Jan. 07 2003,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just one thing Scorp, DON'T USE "1337".   tounge.gif  Just one of my pet peeves from CS.<span id='postcolor'>

hmm yes...I hate CS as much as you do, however '1337' sounds pretty funny to me...I don't really asociate it with CS. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hehe i use it to make fun of them, everytime i see a digital clock that turn 13:37 i jump up and scream THE CLOCK IS LEET!!!

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Jan. 08 2003,18:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Jan. 08 2003,18:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Jan. 07 2003,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just one thing Scorp, DON'T USE "1337".   tounge.gif  Just one of my pet peeves from CS.<span id='postcolor'>

hmm yes...I hate CS as much as you do, however '1337' sounds pretty funny to me...I don't really asociate it with CS. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hehe i use it to make fun of them, everytime i see a digital clock that turn 13:37 i jump up and scream THE CLOCK IS LEET!!!

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol i do that, too. biggrin.giftounge.gif

wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Jan. 08 2003,20wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehe i use it to make fun of them, everytime i see a digital clock that turn 13:37 i jump up and scream THE CLOCK IS LEET!!!

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I bet if I try doing that in the office tomorrow, I'll get another one of those weird looks from everyone that I get now and then.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 08 2003,19:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Jan. 08 2003,20wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehe i use it to make fun of them, everytime i see a digital clock that turn 13:37 i jump up and scream THE CLOCK IS LEET!!!

<!--emo&biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I bet if I try doing that in the office tomorrow, I'll get another one of those weird looks from everyone that I get now and then.<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, you're definitely not an avarage female these days. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Jan. 08 2003,22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah, you're definitely not an avarage female these days. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Been that way for a while. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 08 2003,21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Jan. 08 2003,22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah, you're definitely not an avarage female these days. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Been that way for a while. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I actually meant that. smile.gif

Press Print Screen and paste into a pic program. And suprising, not a lot of kids play this game... well atlest don't get onto the Forums. (By kids I mean like 13-14 or below)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Jan. 09 2003,00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How do u take screen shots, and I thought only us kids played this game!<span id='postcolor'>

Well, the world is not flat...

There are other countries next to USA, and this is even a european game wink.gif

Best you download a program like GCS or Hypersnap.

Then you just hit prntscrn in the game ( or whatever button you configured it to ). That way you can take one pic after another without alttabbing from the game to paste and save.

I found GCS to be pretty good an light for the computer.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Jan. 10 2003,05:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Jan. 09 2003,00wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How do u take screen shots, and I thought only us kids played this game!<span id='postcolor'>

There are other countries next to USA, and this is even a european game  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Are you sure s/he meant us or U.S.?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CanVagabond @ Jan. 09 2003,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Jan. 10 2003,05wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Jan. 09 2003,00wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How do u take screen shots, and I thought only us kids played this game!<span id='postcolor'>

There are other countries next to USA, and this is even a european game  <!--emo&wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Are you sure s/he meant us or U.S.?<span id='postcolor'>

Oh confused.gif

Could be, after rereading it 10 times i think you re right tounge.gif

Still some nice info i guess about world not being flat.

Age has nothing to do with it and its no excuse for not being able to do something like make an OFP Mod. USMC Sniper is about your age and he makes some kick ass mods.

Mission Editing is my thing and I'm 15. I've been doing for about a year and a half or so and you get quite good after a while.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Jan. 09 2003,21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe its the fact i'm only 13 I can't figure out how to make a mod?<span id='postcolor'>

Don't feel bad. My philosophy is "you build it; I'll play it"

wizzertz, with geocities you can't link images. Need to provide links to the page with the images.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Jan. 09 2003,00:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well atlest don't get onto the Forums.  (By kids I mean like 13-14 or below)<span id='postcolor'>

umm, i am 14 years old and i did "go" to this forum tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (wizzertz @ Jan. 10 2003,17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He's lucky I aimed to high:

pic 1<span id='postcolor'>

Is it from the PMC Fury Campaign? I remember a mission where you have to take down three su25 and I downed that su25 in front of me. A few seconds after this I was killed by the shilka in the woods mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tz0rcelan @ Jan. 10 2003,17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Jan. 09 2003,00wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well atlest don't get onto the Forums.  (By kids I mean like 13-14 or below)<span id='postcolor'>

umm, i am 14 years old and i did "go" to this forum  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well I Guess it depends on Mental Maturity. People who say shit like "Nuke Iraq" and "I Hate you because you said my mission sucks" don't belong here.

There should be a test to ensure that you hit puberty before they allow you to join the forum.