Hi all

My name is Kenny, and i'm part of a danish group, currently working on a Arma 3 webseries.
We got the story down, and the script for episode 1, and a currently trying to fill out all the holes in the crew.
The series is in english, and will be a 5 part webseries about an elite force hunting a terrorgroup.
It will be published on youtube, with both teasers, trailers, and a website with more information in the near future.

We are currently missing "players" for 2 roles, before we can begin shooting, so if you know someone who might be interested in hearing more, please contact me in here for more information.

Best
Kenny

This sounds quite interesting! PM me if you want!

On 7/31/2018 at 7:01 AM, kennyleif said:

Hi all

My name is Kenny, and i'm part of a danish group, currently working on a Arma 3 webseries.
We got the story down, and the script for episode 1, and a currently trying to fill out all the holes in the crew.
The series is in english, and will be a 5 part webseries about an elite force hunting a terrorgroup.
It will be published on youtube, with both teasers, trailers, and a website with more information in the near future.

We are currently missing "players" for 2 roles, before we can begin shooting, so if you know someone who might be interested in hearing more, please contact me in here for more information.

Best
Kenny