Eric kott

Need help,keep getting kicked out

My buddy recently got arma 3, and started playing the exile mode with me.

The first day he got it, it was working fine.

The following days to come he is only able to play for 5-10 minutes before being kicked.

No error messages come up, only thing that shows up while ingame is "Exile Dixie Normous has been kicked"

And it does this for every server he joins

Things tried:
Reinstalling arma 3
Reinstaling a3 launcher
Reinstalling Exile
Reinstalling Hvp
Reinstalling battleeye
Making a new profile
Verifying integrity
Reinstalling several mods

Please help.

Also, i had him pull his RTP knowing some people want that to look at

http://pasted.co/617872f2

Please tell me you're using a dedi server and that your friend isn't hosting it from his PC.  (The servers IP is in the RPT)

There are a lot of "13:36:49 Overflow" messages in the RPT, afaik they don't come from arma itself but i'm not familiar enough with exile to be sure it's exile causing those.

Has the server been restarted since your issue?  I've seen people that keep getting kicked 1-10 minutes after joining a server.  Their issue was usually solved by a server restart.  Some, not all, just kept trying and after getting kicked 15+ times they managed to stay in.  
You might also want to search for battleye and kicking on this forum, it's not a rare issue maybe there is an answer in one of these other topics.

Yeah, we're playing a dedi server dw.

And its been going on for the past several days. and the problem continues over and over.

So the server has had a full restart?  Not just a mission restart but actually closing the dedi server application and rebooting it?

Can you reproduce the issue with a vanilla mission?