@johnnyboy in above example did you attach that reservoir to something? I think attachment is breaking up the attached object.

@pierremgi what will the player who is driving the frigate think if I disable the frigates animation? ;)

3 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

@johnnyboy in above example did you attach that reservoir to something? I think attachment is breaking up the attached object.

@pierremgi what will the player who is driving the frigate think if I disable the frigates animation? ;)

Maybe something like:

"I just got this damn thing fixed"

"wtf is going around here"

"abandon ship"

:rofl::happy:

• Haha 1

Sure! Don't disable anything! Let the sailors live! (you can't abandon ship if disabled sim btw. Did you ever experienced a moveIndriver into an empty non-sim vehicle? :rofl:)

Seriously, if you want to land an helo on a moving frigate (CUP Anzac):

1 -  the pilot (helo) must be a player. I didn't found any way to make an AI landing on a played frigate, Because AI wants to land on a free place. No matter the invisible helipad you place/attach. So, the ship has to be non-simulated for AI landing.

2 - For rough swell and damage, you can attach a trigger to the frigate for allowing or not, damages on both ship and helo.

3 - stay on board helo or your infantry unit will sink when you disembark (Anzac multiple tests), or try to disembark in front of the landing area! (works sometimes close to hangar door), or switch unit.

For an AI landing on this frigate:

1 disable sim of the frigate. Mandatory or the AI helo will stay stationary.

2 place an empty helipad on the deck of the frigate. Not so easy. Check both 2D and 3D views!

3 place an extra waypoint on the helipad. on act: vehicle this land "land".

Make your choice and have fun on CUP Anzac frigate.

• Haha 1

Mate once more it is not for CUP. I am asking for a general ship. I asked you if you managed to land to CUP frigate without anyscript and answer was no right?

I also don't care the AI part. I just need to know how to make the vehicle not to sink into the other one

54 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

Mate once more it is not for CUP. I am asking for a general ship. I asked you if you managed to land to CUP frigate without anyscript and answer was no right?

I also don't care the AI part. I just need to know how to make the vehicle not to sink into the other one

Mate, player can land on CUP frigate at calm sea, without too many damage. The script for disabling damages by rough seas, underway, can be done with a trigger. If you want more details, no problem.

There is no general ship.

You have: a CUP frigate, perhaps some other mod frigates, and the BI USS freedom + a BI trawler.

As I already wrote, the contact between the ship and the helo is very important. Some objects (BI USS Freedom isn't an exception!!), have problems with surfaces interaction.

For helos, as I wrote too, many modded helo have also bounding box problem due to landing gears, so they sink or jiggle on surface.

The best you can try, is a step by step test:

- Choose a ship. I recommend you USS Freedom or CUP Anzac frigate,

- choose a BI vanilla helo like MH9.

- If OK, test your preferred modded ship with the same helo,

- if OK, try your preferred helo.

Don't forget, this is a free discussion. Sometimes people can make remarks, not exactly on your question but referring to behaviors and extra difficulties or solutions.

please forget. Like said I am working on a ship mod and if you do not know the mechanics how to make ANY ship landable then you cannot help...