Sign in to follow this  
feldmaus

prevent costs by getting banned

Hello,

i am owner of ARMA3 and all DLC's. One of my favorite game server is managed by admins who don't share my opinion in game play, so they harassed me and decided to close my forum account. The chance to get a ban because of dislike on their server is high, but that's not the problem. They are using a shared ban list, which means when i get on their server again and they really want to ban me than i am banned on many other servers too. Currently they don't have my PlayID i think. But i wanna try to play further on their server. In case that they ban me i want to save money.

How to do that?

If i am banned, do i have to buy only another main ARMA 3 Game or all additional staff(DLC's) too?

Can i buy another ARMA 3 game for cheap and add it to my Steam account?

How to buy annother ARMA 3 game on Steam if i still have one? And how to select them form playing multiplayer?

regards

What you are talking about is ban evasion.  I doubt anyone here is willing to help you with that.

By the way, if you have played on their servers they have at the very least your IP and GUID.  Possibly even your steam 64-ID.  

Will my GUID be forgotten by the server after several days?

Do they need only my GUID?

8 hours ago, feldmaus said:

One of my favorite game server is managed by admins who don't share my opinion in game play, so they harassed me and decided to close my forum account.

So, you willfully broke a server's rules and are upset that the admins are punishing you for it. Reap what you sow, etc.

Whatever the drama that has unfolded, they can't ban you from playing ArmA 3, only ban you from playing on their servers. 

First off, DO NOT report a user for spelling out exactly what you did. 

So, you willfully broke a server's rules and are upset that the admins are punishing you for it. Reap what you sow, etc.

Secondly, as has already been pointed out, unless you received a Steam Ban or a Ban from Bohemia Interactive, your ban will be restricted to the server you were banned from and their partners (whom they share the ban list with). Accept that your behaviour is what led to you being banned and then learn from it lest it happen on another server. 

Thread locked

• Like 3