How do i place spawns so that that are invisible until discovered?

Such as you would need to be within a certain radius to unlock them.

Need more information... For the marker itself. Place it, set to Empty. Once needs, you can simply move "respawn_x" to that marker. For base objects. You'll need to create composition or use createVehicle to spawn everything. This way means you'll need to copy position, direction, any vectors set, simulation on/off, etc manually.

The composition easier/faster but for complex things, never works out, at least not for me.

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/215813-spawning-complex-compositions/

"markerName" setMarkerPos (getMarkerPos "respawn_x"); // x = west/east/guerrila/civilian

Just a simple infantry respawn.  I want it hidden till units are within certain radius.

Thanks

Or what @KC Grimes said. If you are using the respawn menu by BIS. As I said, you provided very little information in your first post. I don't like guessing and assuming can lead to misunderstanding, etc.

9 hours ago, HazJ said:

As I said, you provided very little information in your first post. I don't like guessing and assuming can lead to misunderstanding, etc.

Posts with lack of information seem to be very common this time of the year, heh.

Cheers

• Like 2

In the 3D editor, you can always just sync your respawn module to a trigger.

10 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Posts with lack of information seem to be very common this time of the year, heh.

Cheers

:yeahthat:

• Like 1

no clue exactly what your asking but this is what is assumed from the lack of information lol.

create a global array like this, put whatever markers you want to have by default into it like this

myMarkerArray = ["marker1"];

STEP 1: create triggers surrounding the area that you want the player to enter and inside the condition put

this && player in thisList

inside the activation lets have it execute a script and pass the name of the marker into it like so

null = ["marker2"] execVM "addMarker.sqf";

//END OF STEP 1

STEP 2: then inside of addMarker.sqf we will pushBack the markers name into the myMarkerArray array like so

_marker = (_this select 0);

myMarkerArray pushBack _marker;

//END OF STEP 2

so now myMarkerArray should look like this ["marker1", "marker2"]. in order to add more markers just repeat step 1 by creating a trigger. and inside where it says "marker2" just change that to "marker3" and so on and so on so you do not have the same names being pushed into the array.