Sign in to follow this  
B@ZOOkA

Bas - oh-58d

again, you guys don't pay much attention to the site do you...

if you read at the top it goes like this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Our Mission: To make realistic, high quality, highly accurate and highly detailed addons for Operation Flashpoint within the limits of the current OFP Editing technology<span id='postcolor'>

so yes the missiles will have accurate damage values.

Major Fubar - look at out site - there are pics on there of the model...

Actually I didnt pay much attention to the site. And when you consider how many OFP fansites there are, I guess missing one line of information on one of the sites doesnt seem that bad, does it? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ Dec. 16 2002,18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">again, you guys don't pay much attention to the site do you...

if you read at the top it goes like this:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Our Mission: To make realistic, high quality, highly accurate and highly detailed addons for Operation Flashpoint within the limits of the current OFP Editing technology<span id='postcolor'>

so yes the missiles will have accurate damage values.

Major Fubar - look at out site - there are pics on there of the model...<span id='postcolor'>

Seen the pics, yet to be convinced. COuld be a new model for all I know...or edited pics. Anyway, when it's released, I'll make my decision.

As for realistic damage values, I hope you keep it consistent with the existing OFP values - I'd hate to see an addon Hellfire which does more damage than an ingame Hellfire.

But that's just my opinion, others may feel differently.

All said and done, your addons are looking great. xmas.gif

i think all the addons are great thus far, and im very much looking forward to the future addons. as far as the hellfire being realistic... i dont have too much a problem with the in-game missile, but i still prefer as much realism as possible. the hellfire can take out any armored vehicle in a single shot, and as long as it does that in-game then ill be happy biggrin.gif kiowa warrior looks great--keep it up!

any plans to throw a jet-ranger in the pack for a bonus?? thats something OFP has been lacking for a while... either way i cant wait for this pack =]

it wont be added to the Warrior pack but maybe there will be one in the future xmas.gif

the JetRanger has a different shaped engine to the OH-58D, it looks more like the OH-58A/C, it would require quite a bit more work

Could you ballistic addon studios guys take a hint frmo the nam pack pilot who could raise and lower his visor and make it so you can raise and lower your goggles on your spec ops? Thats a little challenge you guys can take on if you want. I think it'd be golden.

you mean the NVG on the Deltas?

we have the NVG on the head animated but we are still working on it to make the ngv really work as a nvg not just eyecandy xmas.gif