On 5/15/2021 at 12:24 AM, mr_centipede said:

How do you end the mission? I made a simple mission in the editor but the trigger OPFOR NOT PRESENT doesn't seems to fire. If I remove all HAL element, the trigger fires just fine. Does anyone have any idea?

I just fixed the problem yesterday.

It seems I have to put the HAL Commander module outside the trigger area. Meaning the trigger consider the module as a legit OPFOR unit, so you have to put it outside of the trigger.

Sorry for the trouble caused by resurrect this old thread. Thank you

How to i make reinforcements/replacements instead of the downed ground attack planes?

i think(the planes ran out) the logical plane>>RHQground attack plane>>> assets>>> reinforcements>>> HALcommander line not works

or need to add starting point with sync plane to helipad marker/object on runway?

thanks

It would be so nice if BIS looked at this mod and learned from it and then inserted an artificial commander as stock into ARMA 4 , bringing to bear some serious resources to make it even more perfect. I love playing alone. This AI mod is much better than online play with humans. 

I couldnt run this on my older pc but since updating i had a good chance to play it. Loved original HETMAN and have to say bravo ,NR6 is amazing. Very well made and just reading up on the forums and patch notes,hats off to the dev/s. Still runs great.

Is there any update to ever come or is it finished?