Good day to all. 

I'll get to the point. At the moment I am working on one project where I need an enlarged skeleton. 

I've already increased the standard skeleton with a blender, and it works in the game. (See screenshots 1-2). However, only in the static version. When i try to set the speed in the config, the model hovers above the ground in its standard height. (See screenshots 3).

Anyone who knows a blender or a  animations config can help me?

With best regards, WebKnight.

0G2R-fjfViU.jpgBOjbX0WBwWg.jpg6Q7NcdP54LU.jpg

• Like 1

Kudos for trying out new stuff with Arma. You have jumped into the deep end of modding with your quest to rework Arma animations.

Your character looks pretty cool, very DarkSoulssy, which unfortunately raises the ugly question is it your original work or ripped from some other game?
I ask because this community is not very tolerant for IP theft and so I would advice you against using models from other games and to produce your own.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, HorribleGoat said:

Kudos for trying out new stuff with Arma. You have jumped into the deep end of modding with your quest to rework Arma animations.

Your character looks pretty cool, very DarkSoulssy, which unfortunately raises the ugly question is it your original work or ripped from some other game?
I ask because this community is not very tolerant for IP theft and so I would advice you against using models from other games and to produce your own.

Well, i dont actualy care about it. Its my personal model, and i will not upload it anywhere. + Its topic about animations, not about ripped models.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It's not a matter of whether you care or not. It's a matter of the rules of this forum.

Getting defensive instead of answering a reasonable question is only going to make others suspicious.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WebKnight said:

Well, i dont actualy care about it. Its my personal model, and i will not upload it anywhere. + Its topic about animations, not about ripped models.

Well the thing is most original work creators here do care about it a lot and those guys are the ones sitting on the knowledge that perhaps could help you out.

For us it is a serious matter that sure most mod communities turn blind eye to, but in my opinion that is wrong no matter how good or private your intentions are.

This is not the topic to argue about that but you may find it difficult to find help with ripped assets. 

• Like 4